Chapter 1

I stared at the documents in my hand and for the second time scanned the bored and annoyed look on the people ahead of me. I sighed, irritated and inhaled a deep breath.

"Where is the freaking manager of this stupid bank?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The entire busy and noisy bank stilled and became quiet. The people ahead of me flinched suddenly and then looked back, staring at me with wide open eyes.

"Finally! This bank is so useless and it's staff is all the more useless. I've been standing in this line for the past thirty-minutes, for what? Call the freaking manager right now." I yelled again.

Now please don't wonder who I am, well even though I am annoyed as hell, let me introduce myself. Hey! I am Kim Taehyung. I am a school teacher and I love my job. I am a calm and kind person and I don't lose my temper easily except when I am in this bank. "The bank of dreams", firstly, who the fuck names a bank that?

"S-Sir, could you please lower your voice, it's not appropriate to scream in a bank." A small voice said softly behind me.

The male was shorter in height and had round, cute, chubby cheeks. Also, did I mention, he had pink hair?

Gosh, the staff here are as peculiar as the bank's name.

"If you just listen to what I just said, I wouldn't have yelled for the second time." I replied, clearly annoyed even though the scared expression on the boy's face made me calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry, Sir but why do you want to meet the manager?" He asked, carefully.

"Alright, listen here---Mr. Park!" I started, looking at the shiny silver plate on his shirt, stating his name, Park Jimin.

He gulped a bit and then nodded.

"I need to meet the manager, NOW!" I said, the last word being stressed.

"We usually need reasons before we let someone in to meet the manager but as you seem, well restless, I'll pass you as an emergency customer." He replied, bowing a bit.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes and instantly nodded my head.

"Please do, I have already wasted more than an hour here." I said, annoyance laced in my voice.

"Please give me a minute, Sir! I need to inform our manager before I let you in." He said with a calm voice.

I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest and nodded my head.

"Great! Now he is taking his own sweet time to inform his manager?" I said out aloud, irritated.

Enough of this shit! I really don't have time and enough patience for this, I'm gonna barge in.

"Jimin, you know I can't just meet anyo--"

"I know you're not but you don't leave me any other option!" I completed his, probably the manager's sentence as I barged into the manager's room loudly.

"Sir, I might have to ask you to learn to have some manners." The manager said.

"I know my manners well but this shit that you're bank has been doing is really not quite acceptable." I said, walking ahead.

"Sir, please calm down! Please wait for some time, you can come back after I fini---"

"Mr. Park, I really don't have time for this and this disgusting plan your bank is pulling on me so I need to talk right now!" I cut his sentence in between with gritted teeth.

He yelped a bit and evidently took a safe step back from me.

I didn't mean to give such a scary and rude aura but they are literally playing a game with my last nerves now.