Chapter 4

It's 10 in the morning and I am banging my head on the table. Why? Because--

"Mr. Jeon!! Give me the form now." A loud, Kim Taehyung entered my chamber even without knocking.

Now you know why.

"Isn't it too early, Mr. Kim?" I asked internally groaning but my face was plastered with the perfect fake smile.

"Early!? No, not at all. I took an off today especially for this work and every bank is open and working by 10 in the morning." He replied smiling.

For the first time I noticed his smile. It has a weird shape, not bad definitely. It was a replica of a box. Cute.

"I have the form ready so you can fill up the details and submit it and your account should be closed the day after tomorrow." I said, handing him the thin piece of paper.

He took the form excited and read it carefully. He filled the form with full concentration as if he was writing an exam.

I scoffed at him while he was filling the form.

Within fifteen minutes he was done. I was surprised. That was fast.

"All done." He said, smiling again.

I went through the form and looked up at him and gave a fake smile.

All my smiles are fake but this one is quite understandable that it's fake.

"All done. Get out." I said now sternly.

"Excuse me?" He asked, his eyes going wide.

"You heard me. You aren't my customer now and I am definitely not the manager for you anymore so I don't need to pull the polite and kind behaviour anymore. You annoyed the shit out of me." I said irritated.

"B-But it wasn't even my fault." He said, nervously.

"You done right? Get out now, I have work to do unlike you. Gosh, I now realize why you go on making friends at a bank, your behaviour obviously doesn't let people stay with you. No one can stand you let alone be your friend." I said without even realising how harsh the words were.

I saw his face and realized how harsh each and every word sounded because he was frozen at his spot as he clutched the chair in front of him tightly.

"Tsk! I am not e-even surprised that my money was taken from your bank." He said a bit chuckling which sounded unamusing.

"Done? Now please leave or should I call the security? They would love to throw you out, they hate you as well. Actually who doesn't? everyone here hates you." I said rolling my eyes.

I heard him inhale a sharp breath.

"Your bank is the most bluffed and fake bank I have ever come across. I hate each and everything about your bank including the people here except one. I never thought that someone can be really inhuman and harsh but your bank proved me wrong there as well in the form of you." He said while he was looking at his fingers that was clutching the chair tightly.

I just stared at him blankly without any expression. His words didn't really have any impact on me because he was the most annoying customer I ever came across.

"All points proven? Now please get lost, you're wasting my time." I said feeling almost irritated now.

It wasn't him who was irritating now, weird but true. I was more annoyed with the words his mouth left.

"I wish to never see your face ever again." He mumbled and I finally looked up to see his face.

I wish I didn't. His face looked pale and the happiness from before vanished into thin air. His eyes were glossy and almost red.

My words cannot hurt someone this much, right? Gosh! Now he's trying to act good to gain my sympathy. Pfft!

"Oh! Same. I don't want to see your face again as well." I said, rolling my eyes.

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Now, do you want a written invitation? Stop wasting my fucking time and leave my fucking office for fuck's sake." I yelled and saw him flinch harshly.

He nodded his head as his shoulder and hand shivered a bit and he slowly walked towards the door.

"Gosh, stop being a fucking snail!" I yelled again and he flinched for the second time.

I didn't care though. He can go to hell.

I took hold of his arm and pulled him towards the door as he yelped lightly. I gave him a light push though it was a lot harsh this time and not like the other times.

"My accou--"

"Yeah your account will be closed, shut the fuck up and leave." I said softly with the sweet, sugar coated smile so that the other customers didn't realize what I was saying.

I tilted my head like always and gave the same smile.

"This time I don't need to deal with your shit anymore. Oh, Kim Taehyung, you know it's not lunch time but BYE." I said getting rid of my smile as fast as the lightning and closed the door shut on his face.

I walked into my office and calmly sat down and closed my eyes as I rubbed my temples to calm down the disturbing headache that I was getting.

He looked really sad when I uttered those words, did I overdo it a bit?

Suddenly the door opened and an upset looking Jimin walked in.

"Jungkook-ah? Wasn't that a bit too harsh that you did? I was right outside your door, I heard each and everything you said to that Kim Taehyung guy." Jimin said, taking a seat on the chair.

"Please, after everything he did, he deserved it. He was harsh and rude to us as well." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Jungkook-ah, think about him. That guy lost a big amount of money yet didn't file any report or complain. Secondly, he was harsh and rude but he apologized and he really meant it. But everything you said to him today seemed really harsh and it felt as if you attacked his weak spots, he didn't deserve that." Jimin said, looking disappointed.

"No, don't give me that look." I said whining.

"I am disappointed in you, Jungkook-ah! Acting the same way he acted and being really insensitive and ruthless is not something I expected you to ever do." He said, shaking his head a bit.

"Let it go now, Jimin-ssi! It may have sounded harsh today but it's soon gonna fade from his memory as well. Also, we are not seeing him again and nor is he seeing us. He will forget everything after some day." I said sighing a bit trying to calm down my disappointed brother in law.

"I know but you never know what triggers the breaking point of a person, Jungkook-ah! Please remember this from next time." He said, sighing.

"Alright, I will. For now be happy we got rid of that leech!" I said, rolling my eyes.

Jimin didn't say anything and just looked at me with a frown on his face. He still seemed disappointed but whatever I said was true. Getting rid of him was a big thing.

Gosh! What a nuisance. I can't deal with these customers anymore. But I hope to never meet another one like him, ever again.

God, I hate him.

As I warned before, this story will not be all sunshines and rainbows!😌😌

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!💜