Chapter 18

If someone ever asks you the definition of stupid, reply them my name, reply Jeon Jungkook.

Why did I let my emotions flow out so much? I mean I know that I decided that I would express what I feel but that was way too much for him to intake, I'm sure.

God, why am I so stupid?

I banged my head on the files of paper for the tenth time this morning and I still can't stop.

"Jungkook?" I heard his deep voice again for how many times this morning I lost count.

"Nope, no can do. I ain't falling for your trap again." I mumbled groaning still not looking up from the papers I had my head resting on.

"Umm what trap?" He asked.

"No no, don't act at all. I have been a fool for more than ten times this morning, not being a fool again." I replied now looking up to view his beautiful face.

"I am not making you a fool?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

"God, even when I am hallucinating, you're so pretty!" I said whining.

"Jungkook? You're not hallucinating." He said, confused.

"Oh please, the last time you said the same thing and just when I was about to hug you, you disappeared." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"It's real this time, I promise." He replied, giggling a bit.

"Uh-huh! No can do. I am stupid but not that stupid." I said and crossed my arms on my chest and huffed back comfortably on my black chair.

"Don't blame me because you don't leave me any other option." He said which left me a bit confused.

"Uh wha---"

Before I could complete, he came forward and put both his hands on my chair tightly and leaned forward.

I guess I was a bit too shocked because in the next moment his lips were pressed on my left cheek. I closed my eyes feeling the touch of his plumb lips on my cheek.

He shortly removed his lips from my cheek and then backed away a bit but still stared at me, his face right in front of mine.

"Do you still think you're hallucinating?" He asked with a small shy smile playing on his lips.

I gulped and shook my head because I knew I would stutter badly if I tried speaking at the moment.

"Good then we can move forward." He replied and smiled a bit and backed away completely from me.

"Move forward?" I asked, confused now standing up clumsily and hitting my knee on my desk, again!

"Ow." I hissed a bit.

"Gosh, it's high time you freaking change that annoying desk of yours that keeps hurting you like that every alternate day." He replied glaring at my desk.

(A/n: Is that a threat Kim Taehyung.
🐯: Yes! You better fix that before I smack you with my Gucci slippers.
A/n- Uh, I-I am on i-it. Damn, you're scary!😤)

I couldn't help but stifle a laugh under my breath because a glaring Taehyung looked like an angry puppy. Too adorable.

"I will change it." I replied, clearing my throat, gulping down my laugh.

"You should orelse I'll ask Jimin to do it." He replied, still glaring at my desk with his arms crossed on his chest.

"God, you're so cute." I uttered out and then bit my tongue.