Chapter 23

I love you, Taehyung, so much.

Everything feels so weird, sad and gloomy.

The whole incident played in my head in rewind. His words, his conversation with Jimin.

Everything seems so wrong and I can't blame it on him.

Kim Taehyung, you overreacted a bit. You should've at least given him a chance to explain.

The whole world that has made me like this has even made me a fool, an idiot.

My head is aching a bit but it's not something that I can't manage but his crying face and pleading expression flashing in front of my face every time I am closing my eyes isn't really helping.

He cried, pleaded, argued for what? For us! For our love. He confessed his heart out, acted desperate for his love, for you and yet you walked, no! literally ran away from him knowing a bit too well that you loved him back with the same intensity.

Remember the phrase you used to tell everyone when you were still in high school?
"Not everyone gets a second chance so grab it when you still can."

Not everyone is your bullies from highschool. Not everyone wants to break your trust. Not everyone is behind breaking your heart or you.

Try and understand his point of view as well Kim Taehyung. He wanted to tell you but he wanted to make sure the moment was fine because it is really sensitive for you.

If he had to pity you and not love you then why would he want to give you all his time in the world? If you were a charity case then he would throw you away after the charity was done, he wouldn't come up to you and confess his love for you.
You can't blame him because he isn't at fault alone. What if he changed his behaviour after he got to know that? Words may lie but actions don't and his actions prove his innocence. He genuinely does love you. Stop being so scared and stubborn. Why is your trust in him so fragile and futile?

If he can do everything for you, give you your space, if he is trying to change almost everything for you, heal you and without any intention that will profit him then can't you just believe in him and his love a little bit?

I sat up straight on my bed and stared at the baby blue wall in front of me with wide eyes.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Kim Taehyung is stupid and is a fool.

How can I act so carelessly? What if he even knows about your past? He fell in love with you knowing your flaws. Doesn't that make his love more pure and real? He accepted you with the dark past that comes with you and knowing that he wanted to heal you, wanted to take care of you, wanted to love you yet what did you do in return?

Left him.

More than wanting him in your life, you need him in your life. Even if you are stubborn and insanely blind towards it, you know that you need him and you crave for his love.

Your stupid and prompt decisions which you take without even thinking twice always lead you to lose things and now the only thing that wanted to heal you, just wanted to love you and in return wanted a little love from you, you lost him. You lost Jeon Jungkook, you lost your Koo and only you are to be blamed.

No! No! Shut up, brain! I didn't lose him, I cannot lose him.

I wiped my eyes harshly with determination.

Enough of crying. My Koo knows how silly I can get so I will simply clear the misunderstanding and he will be with me, cuddling me in his arms.

I heard their conversation earlier and I heard they will be coming here tonight. I'll talk to him and everything will get back to normal.