Chapter 13

A/n: Before I begin, God, this feels like a deja vu but anyway, WE HIT 1K VIEWS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I'M SCREAMING!!!😍😍😍😭😭😭🤧🤧🥺🥺💜💜💜💜

Well more than me and of course Taekook, this book belongs to you so I just want to say that, 'CONGRATULATIONS BUNBUNS' I LOVE YOU AND I PURPLE YOU!!😭💜

THANK YOU AND TAKE MY HEART AND LOVE AS WELL!!🤧💜

Alright, now continue reading!!

Happy reading!!🥺🥺💜💜

**********************

I glanced at my wrist watch and saw a sharp 11am. I looked up at the building in front. I still don't have an idea why I am here exactly. It's just that I wanted to come here like something is waiting for me here. Something, strange yet strong is pulling me here and I had to give in.

I took a small glance at the two security guards and I saw them giving me the same disgusted and annoyed look.

I inhaled a deep breath and walked towards them. I would have mirrored their expression but I knew that they had valid reasons for the expressions whereas I didn't. So, I had to do this because after all they weren't at fault.

I stood in front of them and they looked at me with raised eyebrows. I smiled at them for a small time and then immediately bowed.

"I apologize for my behaviour to you both especially because you both had to face a lot of trouble because of me. I know you guys were just doing your job and it was my fault that I spoke indecent words and had an extremely unacceptable behaviour. I hope you can look past my mistakes and forgive me. I should have done this before but I feel today I could overlook the annoyed look you both give me and finally gather the courage to talk to you." I said in a calm voice still bowing down.

"Sir, please don't do this, you don't need to bow." One of them spoke up.

I smiled and looked up, making my posture straight in the process.

"I hope you don't hold any more grudges against me." I said smiling.

"Sir, you don't need to ask for forgiveness, we are sure you faced some genuine problem with your account that made you behave the way you did. We apologize as well because we were equally rude." The other one spoke up as the one beside him nodded his head agreeing.

"I think we three should move on from the past now." I said with a small smile.

"We definitely should, Sir." One replied and the other smiled.

"Please don't call me Sir, Taehyung is fine." I said.

"Then please call us, Jack and Tory." Jack said, smiling.

"Okay Jack, nice to meet you and Tory." I said smiling as I bowed a bit again.

"Same here, Taehyung." Jack said.

"I think I should go in now." I said, chuckling.

"Sure, I'll open the door for you." Jack said.

"No, it's fine! I'll do it. It was really nice talking to you both." I said and was about to push the door when Tory's voice stopped me.

"Taehyung, this is the first time someone bowed in front of us and this is the first time someone apologized to us. Thank you, you are really different." He said.

"Not different, Tory. I'm just trying to be more human in this inhuman world." I said, chuckling as both of them looked at each other and smiled at me fondly.