Chapter 22

Damn! I love him.

How was I so stupid to not realize that I already fell in love with him?

His smiles, his giggles, his small button nose, his mole on the tip of it, his hazel orbs and his beautiful voice calling me Koo!

God, I am whipped and I am in love.

YES! I AM IN LOVE WITH KIM TAEHYUNG.

"You're what!?" I heard Jimin's voice and I flinched and stopped my so-called mini excited dance.

"How much did you hear? Also, why didn't you knock?" I asked nervously.

"I heard almost everything and I did knock but you were too engrossed in your lovestruck hallucination to hear it." Jimin replied, rolling his eyes.

"Jimin hyuungg!!" I said whining as I pouted a bit.

"What is it? And stop doing that, you look like a duck." Jimin replied, crossing his arms on his chest.

"I love him." I said, whining.

"Yeah? Tell me something new. We all are aware of how much you love him and are whipped for him." Jimin replied with a shrug.

"But does he love me?" I asked, pouting.

"Jungkook-ah! He is already your boyfriend so even if he doesn't, he will eventually. He isn't running away from you, just be patient with him." Jimin said, smiling.

"But what if he doesn't ever fall in love with me?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Nonsense! He already likes you too much." Jimin replied, laughing.

"That he does. So he might love me back too." I said more to myself.

"Yes but Jungkook-ah, don't you think you should tell him about the things you know about him?" Jimin asked with a worried expression.

"About the incident that happened in Dynamite?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes." He replied shortly.

"But Jimin hyung, I don't think this is the correct time. I am slowly gaining his trust and now if I suddenly talk about that, I don't know how he will react." I said looking at my lap.

"Jungkook-ah, you shouldn't keep these things a secret. The first word which keeps a relationship going is trust and if by any chance, he gets to hear this from someone else, his trust will be broken." Jimin explained.

"I know Jimin hyung. But how can I just go ahead and tell him that yes Taehyung, I know everything about your past because the day that boy or should I say your bully met you again in Dynamite, I was sitting right behind you and I heard each syllable that left his mouth." I said in a mocking tone.

"Jungkook-ah! That's not what I am saying but you have to tell him about that eventually because believe it or not, you changed your behaviour towards him because you felt bad for him and his life." Jimin said.

"Jimin hyung, I know I changed my behaviour towards him after hearing those words but I can't just go ahead and tell him about it like it means nothing. It might be easy and small for us but I am sure it will trigger his past memories badly." I said with a deep voice.

"I know Jungkook-ah! I can understand the situation completely but think about it. If by any chance he gets to know that you knew rather know mostly everything about his dark past before him telling you, he would be broken. He might even misunderstand you." Jimin explained.

"But I don't know how to say it." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"But he deserves to know the truth. He deserves to know it from your mouth." He said as he smiled a bit.