Chapter 9

A/n- If you're wondering what they are wearing, it's on top! Btw, Kook even has a leather jacket to complete his look.

And woah, 700 views already? We had 500 yesterday!😳😳 Anyway....

HAPPY READING!💜

**************************

I glanced at my watch and checked the time. I was ten minutes late and I honestly don't care. I am just doing this for my brother. Why does he even want to be my friend? To take revenge? Please don't tell me he wants to murder me for my behaviour on the first day. God, help me.

I am here at the restaurant named 'Dynamite' he messaged me yesterday night. Gosh, he kept on messaging me till the time I didn't respond to him. This behaviour is so unlikely and weird. I mean, why is he trying so hard.

Let it go, Taetae, this is for Namjoon hyung.

I kept saying this to myself and pushed the door and entered the restaurant.

He was already there sitting happily and just as I entered he saw me and waved.

I plastered a fake smile on my face and walked towards the table.

"Hi, good afternoon! I hope you didn't have trouble coming here?" He asked as soon as I sat down.

I mentally had already stabbed him five to ten times because in real life, I cannot and I wouldn't. I may be a lot of things but murderer is not one of them.

"Hey, good afternoon. No, I have been here before so it wasn't much of a problem." I replied shifting on my seat, uncomfortably.

"Oh okay. So, how was your day?" He asked, showing me his bunny smile.

I won't lie but his bunny smile is something I really adored because it makes him look less scary and rude? He is indeed gorgeous. For a bank manager he is really cool. He always wears these jackets, mostly leather jackets and tight jeans. He has sharp, brown and big eyes. His black, shimmering hair hides them though. A pointed nose and thin yet plum lips and not to forget he has a mole under his lips just like mine. His beautiful brown eyes are so deep that one can drown in them. Also, my wrist can get cut with his sharp jawline.

He is just so handsome and my inner gay is screaming and that's when my eyes went wide.

Kim Taehyung! Remember when you lost everything because of this attraction you had for someone the last time?

Also, we are here for work and he already feels I am disgusting. Also, a handsome man like him definitely won't be into boys or me. And don't be so naive Taehyung, he definitely has some plans up his sleeves. Be careful of him.

"Can we talk about the work we came here for?" I asked, clearing my throat, pulling myself out of my thoughts.

"Is it bad that I also want to talk to you about things other than work?" He asked me with a sad look.

And this is where I snapped. I just couldn't or rather didn't want to control my tongue anymore. He was, no! He is playing with my mind and I can't just keep quiet and listen or rather watch him acting so naïve and innocent when I very well know he isn't any of those.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon but is this you taking revenge from me for what I did before or because I behaved rudely and harshly before? Please, I am tired of people playing with me, if you don't want to open my account then just tell me, I'll make some other arrangements for my brother and I will loo--"

"I just want you to be my friend, I want you to talk to me as if I am someone close to you. I want you to know that someone really wants to talk to you for who you are, for what you are. I want you to feel cared and adored. I want to know your random thoughts, I want to know how your day went. I want you to feel good when you are around me. I want you to let me in, I want to break your walls which you have created. I want to take care of you, I want to know you, I want you to know you have someone as your shoulder to cry on, I want you to know, you have someone, whom you can call as your friend. I just want to be there for you." He said softly, looking straight into my eyes.