Chapter 3

A/n- Before I begin, 100+ views already? You guys are insane and I love you guys so much!😭💜

I don't want to be emotional now so please continue. Happy reading.🥺💜

*********💜*************

I groggily dragged myself to the bank again for the third time. Please, I am done with this. My body, mental peace, patience, everything is just giving up. I can't continue this anymore. Somehow, I have to end this matter today because everyday I can't leave school and come here.

I stood in front of the bank's glass door as the guards gave me a disgusted look and I just mirrored it. I was disgusted to be here as well.

I pushed the door open as the guards didn't because it was me, their most annoying customer. I straight away walked towards the manager's room when Jimin came in front of me.

"Hello Sir." He wished smiling genuinely.

"Hello, Mr. Park. I was called here by Mr. Jeon personally today so I hope you won't stop me or need permission today." I said with a teasing smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh no, I won't. We all heard him calling you today so please go ahead." He replied with the same smile.

Now, I smiled at him with a genuine look. Park Jimin definitely doesn't give the arrogant and snobbish vibe. He genuinely seems really sweet.

I fished out my wallet and took out a small card that held my details on it. I placed that on his hand and smiled.

"You seem like a sweet person, Mr. Park. I apologize for my outburst on you on the first day, I would like to treat you to dinner for my misbehaviour also, I could make a friend." I said extremely carefully.

"It's better you don't flirt with him, he is off limits because he is already married." A stern voice made its appearance behind us as we both turned to look at the owner of the voice.

"Jungkook-ah! He wasn't flirting." Jimin said, shaking his head a bit.

"Clearly. Please come to the bank for work and not make friends." Jungkook said with a stern voice which made me look down immediately.

He looked frustrated and he even rolled his eyes but in a short and subtle manner.
                  (The gif on top!)

I turned around slowly and looked up to Jimin who was staring at me apologetically.

"I am sorry if that came out wrong, Mr. Park. I clearly wasn't flirting with you, I just wanted to apologize properly. Please forgive me if I made you uncomfortable. I promise you, I am not forcing you to do anything, you don't have to come even, I just kind of saw myself in you so I thought I could make a frie---anyway, I am sorry again." I said with a genuine guilty face and bowed.

"Mr. Kim--Sir--please, don't do that, I didn't mind, I promise." Jimin said, smiling apologetically. 

"I'm sorry again, I'll just go do what I came here for." I said and bowed again and turned around to see Mr. Jeon with the same stern expression but the difference was, he wasn't looking at us anymore.

I cleared my throat and walked towards his room as he moved aside to let me in. He closed the door behind him as I took a seat, calmly. 

"If you wanted to treat someone and apologize then it should be me, don't you think?" He asked with annoyance on his face and raised eyebrows.

I scoffed at his statement. I don't believe this person. I felt bad for the way I behaved with Jimin but him? No way.

"Did you look into my account?" I asked, diverting the topic smoothly.

"Surprisingly, I did. But I didn't find any trouble or problem in it." He said as he sat down on his comfortable chair.

"What do you mean you didn't find any trouble? Fifty thousand won is missing from my account and you're saying there isn't any trouble?" I said fuming standing up, immediately losing my cool from before.

"What are you talking about? There is nothing mentioned as such here in your account details." He said looking at me confused.

"Oh now you're gonna act as if you know nothing? This is the reason why you're not letting me close the account right? I am stupid enough for you to steal from my account right?" I asked glaring at him though I could feel tears brim in the corner of my eyes.

"Mr. Kim, I assure you, we didn't steal your money, there has to be some major issue. I really need to check but can you show me some proof that the money went missing without your information?" He asked.

I looked at him with pure disbelief flashing on my face and I know it didn't go unnoticed by him.

I unlocked my phone and showed him the message I received from this bank last week, stating about my money getting debited.

"This is our bank but your account here doesn't show anything about this information." He said, visibly confused.

"Mr. Jeon! Listen, I don't want my money because I know it's gone but please I have had enough, I can't bear anymore loss, please let me close my account, I feel this reason is big enough for me to close the account." I said with a pleading tone even though I hated every moment of it.

"I can't do this, I still need to look into the mat--"

"Listen here! Enough of this shit! Give me the fucking closing account form before I involve the police in this because I have valid proof." I said now yelling.

He stood up and walked towards me as I kept staring at him with the same glare.

"Okay, I think I have to listen to you this time but let's do it tomorrow." He said, guiding me halfway the room to his door.

"No no! Not this shit again! It's a fucking form! Just give it to me, I'll fill in the details and submit it tomorrow but you have to give it today. Give it to me." I said in a hurry as he already pushed me out slightly like always.

"Come tomorrow, take the form, fill it and submit it tomorrow as well." He said with that same signature sickening sugar coated smile.

"No! Give me the form now, you little sh--"

He tilted his head to his left again with the same smile.

"NO! Don't you dare say it, don't say it! Don't fucking say it, don't say i--"

"It's lunch time." He said and closed the door on my face.

Arrrgghh!! I yelled pulling my hair due to his frustration, knowing a way too well that everyone and he heard it as well.

I hate this, I hate this bank but above all, I hate this fucking manager, I hate Jeon Jungkook.

We are slowly getting into more details of the story. Buckle up your seatbelts!🤭💜

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!💜