Chapter 14

Sunday! The most favourite day of the week but today I am a bit over excited because yes, I have a whole day planned with Taehyung. Well, technically we all are invited to his place but I still can feel special okay? 

"Jungkook-ah, hurry up. We don't want to be late now!" Jimin yelled from outside my bedroom door.

"Coming." I yelled back.

Well, I didn't think I would take so much time but here I am. I checked myself one last time in the mirror and walked out being satisfied with my look.

"God, I gotta thank Taehyung. You finally added colour to yourself because of him." Yoongi hyung said, laughing.

"Hyung! There's nothing like that. It's just that I found this first so I just changed into it." I replied.

"Yeah? That took you almost an hour. I wonder how you work fast at your bank." Yoongi Hyung replied, smirking.

"Aren't we getting late now?" I asked, hiding my visibly red cheeks by turning away.

"Look at him blushing." Jimin said, giggling.

"C'mon! He---they must be waiting." I replied, whining.

"Yes, Yoongle bear, drive fast, he---they must be waiting." Jimin replied with a teasing tone.

I pouted clearly understanding his teasing and looked outside the window as Yoongi hyung and Jimin kept laughing.

I rubbed my palms together standing in front of the door, Taehyung's house door.

"Just knock, you aren't here for a marriage proposal, stop being so fidgety and nervous." Yoongi said standing beside me.

I rolled my eyes and then finally lifted my hand and knocked on the door.

Within a minute the door opened and I was surprised to see a handsome, tall, wide shouldered man standing in front of me.

"Oh my God, Yoongi! You're still the same." The man almost screamed.

Yoongi hyung laughed and shook his head.

"You're still the same, loud person too." He replied.

"Come inside before I smack your head." The man said and moved aside to let us in.

I was so nervous and shy that I didn't even look the man in his eyes knowing too well that his eyes were on me.

"Yoongi, I can't believe we are meeting almost after six years?" Namjoon said as he was coming down the stairs.

Till then we took a seat on the comfortable, soft couch.

Everything was fine till the time he didn't trip a bit and stumbled on his feet and moved forward due to the effect.

"Six years yet you're still the same clumsy person." Yoongi hyung said, laughing.

God, they were really close, weren't they?

"Don't make fun of it." Namjoon replied, faking a glare towards Yoongi hyung.

"Oh my! I forgot the introductions!" Yoongi hyung suddenly said standing up.

He turned towards Jimin first who had a genuine smile playing on his lips.

"My beloved and precious husband, Min-Park Jimin." Yoongi hyung said.

Jimin immediately smacked his arm a bit and then smiled at them.

"Just, Min Jimin." Jimin said.

Yoongi hyung laughed a bit. This was always something Yoongi hyung did.

"Moving on, this is Jeon Jungkook, my baby brother. I think you guys don't remember him. He is the one who left for California when I was fifteen." Yoongi hyung said, smiling a bit.