Chapter 21

"...And they lived happily ever after." I said yawning slightly.

"Is my bubble already sleepy?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around and made me snuggle into him more, making me feel warm.

"Uh-huh! I am not sleepy but your cuddles are making me feel so comfortable, Koo." I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck and now looking at him.

He smiled and brushed his nose with mine.

"Aren't you the cutest?" He asked me, pecking my nose.

I giggled at his action as he traced his nose down from my cheeks to my jaw.

An idea came to my mind but I didn't utter it out loud because Koo might not be up for.

I pouted unconsciously and it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"What got my baby all pouty?" He asked me as he pecked my pout quickly.

"Koo~" I uttered softly.

"Yes bub, tell me." He replied, tucking the few strands of hair behind my ears.

"I-I really want to go for a walk, night time is my favourite. It's so soothing and calm and the world feels like it finally has acquired it's peace. Everything seems in place and at harmony. And when you walk at night, it feels that your mind and heart is relaxing. The cool breeze plays and entangles itself with your hair and kisses your face softly. Every minute feels beautiful." I explained while I moved my hands as well a bit.

He didn't utter a word but just looked at me with an unreadable expression but his brown orbs definitely held fondness.

"Let's go then, bubble. Let me drown in the beauty of the beautiful part of a day but with you." He said as he slowly stood up with me on his lap.

"Koo!!" I yelped a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

"I won't let you fall, you won't ever fall till the time you have me with you." He whispered softly near my ears, his one hand around my waist and the other under my thigh for support.

"We can't call it a walk if you carry me like this." I whispered, looking at him.

"I'll let you down once we are outside." He said as he brushed his nose on mine.

Soon we were outside and yes, Koo still didn't let me down.

"As much as I want you to carry me Koo, you have to let me down." I said softly looking at him.

"I know." He replied, pouting as I as per his habit, pecked his lips.

He smiled, his bunny smile and slowly, very carefully let me down.

We started walking as I soon found his hand being intertwined with mine.

   ^^Pinterest I really appreciate you!🤭

He swinged our hands together as we slowly walked and the cool night breeze played with our hair.