𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

My mouth dropped slightly as I quietly began to stutter.

Oh goodness, it's about to happen.

"L-Levi-" I muttered before I felt his lips smash against mine, bringing me in closer and closing the space between us.

My body began to relax from my stiffness, letting the feeling consume me and I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Both of his hands now gripped tightly around my waist, rubbing his thumbs against my stomach.

Our lips moved in sync with each other's, feeling his tongue slide into my mouth as they swirled around together, tasting the whiskey that still lingered in his mouth.

I slid my hands down to his abdomen, and I felt him slide his up under my shirt and up my back. My core started to throb and build up heat which made me a bit antsy.

This. This moment. This feeling that I'm experiencing only confirmed it.

I did want Levi.

And I've wanted him for so long. Longer than I thought I did. This could be a sin in another's reality.  But at this moment, I couldn't care about anything else other than the warm and electric feeling I had when I was kissing Levi endlessly.

His lips moved to my jawline and down my neck, pushing my head back more to allow more space. I began giving out soft moans. Making his way back up, he pressed his face against my cheek.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" He whispered seductively into my ear, sending another wave of electricity so intense that I quickly nodded my head and let him guide me upstairs into his bedroom.

We continued our make out session as soon as the door closed. Hands aimlessly wandering each other's bodies, pulling and ripping off each item of clothing from our bodies as we backed up towards his bed.

The back of my legs hit the mattress, making me collapse down onto it as Levi was already positioning himself on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me again roughly, adding his tongue back in and sliding his fingers down into my wet folds. He rubbed his thumb in circles against my clitoris, making my moan into his mouth.

I inched myself back onto the bed more, watching Levi as he pulled away from me and stared into my eyes with hunger and lust. He licked his lips and put my legs over his, aiming his member down into my entrance.

Levi didn't waste any time sliding himself into my depth, groaning softly and pushing his hands down beside my hips. I began letting out airy, uncontrollable moans when he started to thrusts himself into me deeper and faster, causing me to get wetter and tighter around his cock.

"Fuck," he grunted as he watched himself fuck me faster and harder. "You're so tight,"

He wrapped his hand around my throat, squeezing tightly and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Ahh! Fuuu- mmm"

He then pushed my legs down further with his hands gripped tightly on the back of my thighs, his cock was penetrating deeper inside of me. I was a moaning mess at this point, feeling his tip hitting my g spot which caused me to see flashes of white.

I tried to keep my eyes open, staring at him half lidded with my mouth dropped open. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, throwing my head back on the bed, and arching my back as I screamed his name.

"L-Levi! I'm-I'm" I could barely formulate words as my body finally collapsed from my orgasm, trembling underneath him as he slowed down.

Levi flipped me over and arched my back down, sliding himself back in and pulling my hair as he began slamming into me again.

"Fuck, you're so wet, baby," he groaned, tightly holding my hip with his other hand. "Tell me where you want me to cum,"

"Inside me," I moaned.

"Are you sure?" he began picking up pace.

"Yes, please come inside me, daddy," I begged, dropping my head back down.

He groaned back in response, grabbing my arms and putting them behind my back. He thrusted hard into me a few times until he finally came in me, bucking his hips down to get every drop of cum inside of me.

We were both panting like wild animals now. He let go of my arms and slowly pulled out, grabbing a towel from his closet and cleaning up the mess. My legs were shaking, so I laid down on my back and I let my high come down.

"Come here," he said. I looked up at him, seeing him crawl under his blanket, patting a spot next to him for me to lay next to him. I crawled over and got under the blanket, cuddling up next to him.

He wrapped his arm around me and rubbing his thumb against my shoulder. I laid my head on his chest, feeling his chest move up and down from his heavy breathing and hearing his heart beat fast.

There were so many questions running through my mind, but I knew now probably wasn't the time to ask. I started to bat my eyes shut, relaxing my body as I prepared to drift off to sleep.

"Did you call me daddy?" he asked. At the point, I was already half asleep. I nodded and I heard him chuckle softly. He kissed my forehead gently and pulled the covers over us more. "Goodnight, brat,"

~

A/n: by popular demand <3 (;