Before the story ends

Hey guys!!

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to point out and explain a few things before I post the last chapter for this story. I would like to share some of my thoughts, feelings, wisdom, and of course my gratitude to you all!

First, I would like to say I apologize for finishing the story so quickly. I'm turning over a new leaf in my life, and going back to school to not only improve my writing, but to make a living from it someday! Also, I'd really like to take another shot at making a Chrollo x reader again. For anyone who knows me, knows that Chrollo is my absolute number one and unfortunately not even Levi tops him (pause), but he is pretty damn close lol

Now, I would like to address the relationship between Y/n and Erwin. I, in fact, do have both parents present in my life. It is a blessing, and I am grateful for both of my parents. I am actually mixed raced (my father being latino and my mom being african american). And though I may have got into some arguments with my mom when I was younger, I wouldn't dare speak to my parents in such a way. So if anyone thinks that is how I am irl, I promise you I am nothing like that. Obviously, it was just to get to the main point which was Y/n ending up at Levi's and whatnot. ITS JUST A STORY!!!

As far as the smut goes, I wanted to do at least 3 smut chapters for this story. But with all the shit with Wattpad taking down stories and also how some people were complaining about the kinks and pet names, I decided to only make two. So if you were expecting more, I sincerely apologize, and do hope you were satisfied with what I wrote for them.

This story may have been a bit choppy and all over the place, and I didn't make a good outline for it. I kinda feel embarrassed about rereading my own chapters sometimes because my writing and word play is always changing. I tried to put a lot of my own personal experiences in this story, along with some other people who I know irl and what they have been through. I added the Jean and mom thing for some more drama and I wish I would've touched on those a little bit more, but like I said I have to move on from this story at some point and continue with other projects.

Lastly, I would like to thank every single one of you for reading and enjoying this story!! It was hands down one of my favorite stories to write, and I made a lot of amazing friends/connections because of that. And for that, I am extremely grateful. Thinking about that and how this story is coming to a close makes me so emotional. But, I had a great time. And seeing everyone's comments brings me so much laughter and joy!! I promise I read about 90% of them and laughed at almost every one.

I love you all so so much and I hope to see some of you guys on any future stories I write or if you happen to reread this for any reason thennnn have fun (:

Again, my discord is posted in my bio or you can always message me if you want to chat or be in one of our servers!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you and I love you.

~Rissa (aka nenmaster) ✨