Warning**

✦ ❝They will always remind me of you,❞ ✦

══════════════════
Warning: This story contains mature themes such as strong language, slight violence, smut/nsfw, and other topics that may be triggering for others.

══════════════════

This story will be VERY far different from my Chrollo x reader. This story takes place in the modern-day and is in first person POV.

Any suggestions and all feedback are welcomed! If I end up offending anybody, I'm truly sorry ):

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Background:
Y/n is a 19 (almost 20) year old full-time barista who still lives with her father, Erwin Smith. Her mother walked on her and her father when she was a child, leaving Erwin to become a full-time father, working hard to support them both. Erwin has constantly tried to push Y/n in the direction that he wanted her to go down. But naturally, she does not want that and truly has no idea what she wants to do in life since her dad has always been strict on how what doing's.

In this story, Levi and Erwin have only been friends for 5 years, and Hanji has been Erwin's friend for 10 now. Y/n has always had a close connection with Levi ever since he's become friends with her father, but he acts very overprotective with her too which she truly despised.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Enjoy, babies🤍