𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

A/n: Long Ass Chapter

Literally tho it's like 2.1k words long .-. I'm sorry
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Facetime: Sasha

"Wow, you look hot! But what about Levi?" She asked me.

"Fuck Levi. He can't say anything because Petra let me borrow this damn dress. Which it was weird that she did because of what Levi told me,"

"Yeah, he was lying,"

"Pfft, I know he was lying, and I think I know why now," I spoke through my clenched teeth and started fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror while she spoke.

"You know what?" she teased me. "That I was right?"

"Oh, shut up," I rolled my eyes. "But you're right. Maybe he has always had a thing for me. I just didn't realize it until now,"

"Okay, miss know it. You're so stubborn, damn,"

"I'm not stubborn,"

"Pfft, alright," it went silent for a few seconds. "So the REAL question is, DO you like Levi?"

I stopped and stood in a blank daze for a minute. The question repeated itself in my head, and it constantly did. Since I moved in, whenever I would think about Levi, I got butterflies in my stomach. The bathroom incident replayed in my head over and over, wondering what would've happened if my dad didn't show up.

"I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?"

I shook my head and looked down. "No. You're fine. I'm just... embarrassed I guess,"

"What do you mean?" she asked, hearing her taking a bit of something.

"If I admitted my feelings towards Levi, what would happen? What would he do? What would I do? I couldn't tell my dad or Hanji about it. On top of that, he's been dating Petra for like two years or something!" I explained to her and pouted, closing my eyes.

"Plussss he's also Mikasa's cousin,"

"Oh right... that too... I wonder how she would feel,"

"Well, remember this. They aren't married,"

I glared down at her through the phone camera.

"I'm serious! They've been together how long, and she moved into HIS house, but they haven't even gotten engaged?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Still doesn't mean it's right," I muttered ever so quietly.

"It ain't right, sis! He barely even brings her around or even acknowledges her from what I've seen at least. But he always seems to have his sights dead set on you. He is constantly going out of his way for you, he's come to all parties or school event, and not to mention how overbearingly protective he is over you, "

I crossed my arms and shook my head. "Sasha. Even if I was to... do ANYTHING with him, it would just ruin the relationship that we have now. And what about his friendship with my father?" I rested my chin in my palm of my hand. "What if he kicked me out..."

I heard Sasha take a deep breath before replying. "Y/n, you act like you don't have anywhere else to go. Hanji will let you stay with her, Eren would let you stay with him, I would let you stay here too. Sometimes you're just gonna have to struggle in life,"

"But Sasha, I've literally been struggling my whole life," I groaned.

"I know, I understand," she tried calming me down. "But imma be honest... if you can get Petra out
of the picture, I would much rather see you with Levi instead of seeing you with Je-"