𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘐𝘴 𝘏𝘦?

Some harsh things will be said. Some truths will be revealed. Some hearts and relationships will be broken.

Warning: Violence and anger (I'm sorry in advance). 😓

Unedited bc this shit was stressful

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

It's over. I just knew it was. I guess this must be my karma for lying.

My vision was slightly shaken and dazed, I was in the middle of a panic attack.

"Everything alright?" Jean asked with a concerned look on his face.

I slowly looked up at him, barely still in touch with what was going on around me and my jaw hanging low.

"Uhh.. N-No. N-Not really,"

I stood up and shoved my phone into my jacket pocket and looked around awkwardly, running my fingers through my hair and pulling it.

"I'm sorry, Jean. It's kind of an emergency," I lowered my head and rolled my eyes. "My dad." I told him and he immediately understood.

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I won't hold you up." He said and stepped aside to let me leave the room.

"Thanks." I mouthed and walked into the living to grab Mikasa who was playing on her phone and told her I needed to get dropped back off at my car asap.

✦☾═══════════════☾✦

I got back into my car and took a deep breath, then hitting my head down on the steering wheel and gripping the wheel tightly. I let out a loud groan before punching the roof above me and holding my head in my hands.

I just keep fucking up everything in my life. But my problems always come back to haunt me. Why?

I starred up at the stars through my wind shield and put my hands together.

"Universe, I'm so sorry for what I've done. I understand that I shouldn't have lied to my dad, or Levi, or my friends. Please just allow me to fix everything and let it all turn out to be ok. I love everyone I have in my life, and I can't afford to lose any of them. Thank you for bringing everyone into my life and allowing them to be there for me and to love me... and I'm sorry that I break up Levi's relationship with Petra. That's all."

That might as well have been a pray to the Heaven's. But I needed to get that out. I was just so tired of the constant chaos and guilt in my life. The stars were the only thing that ever calmed me down and helped me escape from reality. It made me want to get away and wish I was floating up there with them.

But before I knew it, my phone rang, and it was from my dad.

Should I answer? No. I don't feel like arguing. But I knew the same would happen if I went back to Levi's.

I still owed them both an explanation. And since Levi was my man now, I should probably go talk to him first. I really didn't want my relationship with him to end so soon and all because I went to see my ex boyfriend and my dad still finding out regardless.

This was going to be a huge mess to clean up. But I'm the one who made it.

✦☾═══════════════☾✦