𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🖤 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The rest of the week went by pretty fast, it felt like, even though all I did was go to work and come home. I didn't have any more weird interactions with Levi either, since I was staying out of the way mostly and keeping the house clean for him.

Now that it was the weekend, I can finally go and hang out with my friends! I haven't spoken to Eren since I was at his party, which really broke my heart because he was my second closest friend next to Sasha. So, despite Levi's rules, I lied and told him I was going out to eat with Sasha (and that she was paying even though she never does), and instead, go out to see Eren and explain to him everything that has been going on.

I made sure to dress appropriately, so I put on a white long sleeve, a tan flannel, and light blue denim jeans (or if you wanna wear sum else go ahead lol). I left the house and headed to the spot that Eren and I decided to eat at.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

"Seriously? Not even me?" Eren asked after I explained the situation to him.

"Nope. Actually, he said especially not you," I told him and continued drinking my water.

"Wha-Why?! I've been friends with you longer than Sasha has! Ugh, what the hell is his deal anyway? Does he have a crush on you or something, Y/n?" he speculated and leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms.

After he said that, I choked on my water, and I looked around to make sure nobody heard or saw us. I saw a few people near us give me some disgusted looks.

That was embarrassing...

Eren quickly sat back up and helped me clean the water from the table.

"Eren!" I growled at him.

"What? I'm just asking. To me, it just seems like he's always been obsessed over you,"

"No, I..." I sighed and shook my head. "I know. And you're not the only one who's said that. Sasha said the same thing a few days ago,"

"Hmm," Eren hummed and leaned back into the seat again. "Well... Do YOU like him?" he asked bluntly.

My mouth dropped in awe. When he asked me that, I didn't know how to answer because, honestly, I still wasn't sure. Eren narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Uh I don't... I don't know. I keep telling myself I don't. But, whenever he looks at me or touches me... everything around me kind of just... disappears. It's kinda hard to explain it, but I've never felt this way towards anybody before," I explained.

Eren slowly nodded his head. "Then I think you should try and trap him,"

I shook my head and rapidly blinked at him. "What?"

"You know, set him up and see if he falls for it. Like wear something seductive and try getting a little flirty with him. But don't try too hard. Get what I'm saying?"

I put my finger on my chin and looked up in thought. "Mmm... yeah, I guess so. But two things," I put two fingers up. "First, Levi doesn't want me wearing anything 'inappropriate' around the house because Petra would get upset,"

"Upset? What, is she jealous of you?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"No she's not jealous of me," I scoffed jolting my head back.

"Are you sure? Because Petra has always been jealous about other women being around Levi, you know how girls act around him, and vice versa,"

"What, so what you're saying is that Levi is a player?" I crossed my arms and tilted my head at him, to which he raised his eyebrows and shrugged at me, taking a sip of his drink. "But what if he doesn't fall for the bate, Eren? I'll get kicked out, or things will just get awkward after that. I don't have anywhere else to go!"