𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

Warning: Longer chapter lol

**✿❀○❀✿**

Levi made us dinner later that night, and we all sat around the table as Levi gave me some ground rules.

"Alright, brat," he began and started sipping his tea in his usual odd way of holding his cup. "You'll continue going to work if you're gonna stay here. I'm not your father and not an atm. If you need money, make it on your own. No favors. And don't spend your money on anything useless or on anything you don't need,"

"But of course, you can treat yourself every once and a while!" Petra smiled at me.

"Sure, no problem," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tsk. Second," He continued, clearly getting more irritated with my attitude. "Keep my house clean. You know how I am about hygiene. Don't leave your filthy clothes all over the floor or leave your dirty dishes in the sink. And shower every time you come back home,"

He kept peering at me like he was waiting for some sort of reaction. Honestly, I'm just happy to be away from my dad. We argued all the time. Plus, he was always dragging me to his work events or making me do pointless combat training. And I'm sure Levi wouldn't do any of that, hopefully. Yes, he can be stubborn and strict too, but I'm sure I won't have any problems with him, especially with Petra here, and as long as I respected his wishes.

"Lastly," he said, and I snapped out of thought. "You can't have any friends over here. I won't have any of you trouble makers running around my house thinking this is some sort of free for all. And I don't want you hanging out with ANY boys. Understand?"

"What?! Are you insane?" I yelled at him, slamming my hands on the table.

He didn't respond. I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't going to let this one go.

"Oh, come on, babe. She's an adult! She can see boys if she wants to! You don't need to act like such a third parent to her. We're teaching her how to be responsible,"

"Yeah? Well, maybe she would be responsible if she didn't let these low life assholes influence her into making stupid decisions all the time," he snapped, not breaking eye contact with me.

My jaw clenched hard, balling my hands into fists. He was really starting to piss me off. He knew how bad my last relationship was. Why the fuck would he bring it up? And then to talk about my best friend like that.

"Baby, calm down. You know that Y/n is better than that now," Petra told him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Well, clearly she's not. Otherwise, she wouldn't even be here in the first pla-"

"Fine, Levi," I harshly interpreted. I was trying to be respectful because if I fuck this up, I won't have anywhere else to go. "I accept your rules,"

He nodded. "Good. Now wash your plate and start settling down. Petra goes to bed early, and I have work I need to do,"

I nodded at him. "No problem. If you want, I can clean all of the dishes for you," I offered kindly.

Levi and Petra both raised their eyebrows at me. "Alright. Knock yourself out I guess," he hummed as the two got up to go upstairs. I started picking up all the cups and plates from the table and putting them in the sink. "One last thing," Levi said before leaving. I turned around and looked at him. "Remember what I told you last night. I'm not about to have Erwin's daughter walking around here looking like a hooker," he insulted me.

My jaw dropped at that disgusting word he spat at me. I pursed my lips out and growled. I knew he was testing me. "Yes, captain," I hissed through my teeth and he smirked at me as he left the kitchen.