𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Warning: Smut chapter for my horny freaky fucks aljdjsjdndn

─── ・ 。゚☆: *. ☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A couple of hours later, I was woken up by Levi coming through the bedroom door with a handful of bags.

"Don't look," he snapped and I pulled the blanket over my head until he was finished putting everything away.

"Awww, Levi, did you get me a gift?" I asked, my voice muffled through the covers.

"I can't tell- yeah, I did," he admitted.

I squealed a little, kicking my feet in excitement. I couldn't wait to see what he got me this year. Levi always got me the best presents for Christmas and my birthday because he actually pays attention to what I like.

I felt the bed sink beside me and I threw the blanket off my head, smiling at my boyfriend as he came to cuddle with me. Calling him my boyfriend made my heart flutter inside my chest. I never would've thought that Levi would be the one to make me feel the way I did, but I'm definitely not complaining. I got extremely lucky.

He started to leave a trail of kisses from my face, down my neck, to my chest. I giggled as he did so, running my fingers through his soft black locks.

"Are you sure you want to go and see your mom tonight?" he looked up and asked me. "It seems a little too soon,"

"Yeah, that's what I said," I rolled my eyes. "But I don't want to think about that right now. I just want to spend a little more time with you before I have to go," I smiled softly at him.

He chuckled a little and smirked at me, then leaned back down to kiss me. He let himself fall on top of me as we started to make out, hands already traveling each other's bodies through clothed skin.

The tension was already hot and heavy, and I felt myself craving more of him as I darted my tongue into his mouth, tasting familiarity. He cupped my face, deepening our kiss with more passion than I've ever felt.

I pulled off his shirt, to which he proceeded to take off mine and began to suck on my neck.

"LEVI~!"

He pulled away and chuckled again, circling the area he marked with his thumb, admiring it with pride.

"Sorry," he smirked and looked into my eyes. "I just want to devour you~"

He leaned back down and started kissing my neck again. I let out soft moans as I felt my core heating up and throbbing for attention. He grinded against me, sliding his fingers under my shorts and pulling them down.

I grabbed his hair, feeling his hand move down to my clit, and began circling it with his fingers. I bit my lip, whimpering and squirming a bit at the sensitive touch.

"Da-" I caught myself, and he shook his head.

"Uh-uh" he hummed. "Don't call me that,"

I batted my eyes at him, feeling a bit flustered.

He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Call me captain,"

My eyes widened at his command, dropping my jaw a little and he continued to tease my sweet spot. I moaned softly, feeling his fingers separate my folds and slowly pushed his fingers inside of me.

"C-Captain," I moaned.

Levi began sucking on my nipples, swirling his tongue around them while he pumped his fingers in and out of me at a faster pace.