𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

This will be a long chapter but please stick around till the end (': thank you so much for everyone who has been reading and enjoying this story so far!! love y'all

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

I got off of work around 2:30pm and headed back home to shower and get ready for dinner at my father's tonight. I was anxious as hell, worried about getting in trouble for something ridiculous. I had just hoped that he didn't know anything that was going on between Levi and I.

I got home and took my shoes off, and began heading upstairs. I was singing a song that came on in the car when I pulled into the driveway, knowing that nobody was home. Levi usually doesn't get home until 5:30 so I was planning on showering, changing, and doing a few things around the house that I didn't get to yesterday and leaving before he could get back.

He would be on my ass if I didn't tell him where I was going, but it was my dad after all. He couldn't get mad at that. But I had to keep my word and not say anything to him.

I stripped my work clothes off and hopped into the shower, quickly washing myself and hopping out to put on my clothes. My music was blasting through my little speaker, but it didn't matter since nobody was here.

A couple hours had already passed and I did my laundry, watered some plants, and cleaned the bathroom a bit. It was almost 5 now, so I decided to get my stuff and start heading out.

I grabbed my keys, my bag, and phone and started to head out of the house and lock the door. As I walked to my car, I saw headlights pulling into the drive way.

Levi.

Of course. He's home early. Must be psychic I suppose.

I froze as I watched him get out of his car. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and stopped by the front of my car with his hands in his pockets.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I tried not to stutter, so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Oh, I just have to go run a few errands and probably stop by Sasha's for a while. She uh-" I looked away from him. "She wants to plan something for my birthday this weekend,"

He nodded slowly and looked away. "Right. You're turning 20 on Friday,"

I laughed a bit and began to open my car door. "Seems like everyone remembered but me," I began to get in.

"When do you think you'll be back?" He asked as I was halfway into the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Umm, I don't know. Like... 9 or so?"

He slowly nodded again and began to walk up to the front door. "Alright, you baby," he said and went inside.

Baby? What- why would he- never mind, I don't have time to deal with him right now.

I felt bad for lying once again, but at the same time I had to. Especially if this was because of what was going on between us. The whole ride over to my dads, I prayed that he didn't find out about-

Oh Wait...

I wonder if it's about that woman from the party? Well, if it was, she was in for a rude awakening. Ever since my mom left, I've hated every woman my dad tried dating after. Of course, I was the one to run them all out. Talking back, purposely being messy, blasting music, always interrupting their conversations, and screaming death threats after each one of them left.

Yes, of course I wanted my father to be happy, but I couldn't help it. And honestly, I didn't want a step mother, or a mother at all. I had a mother and she left. I couldn't forgive her for that.