𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦

Unedited bc I've been soooo lazy recently ahah

═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════

I couldn't go to Jean's house alone...

I was worried about what was going to happen. What he would say and god forbid what he would even do. He's already under suspicion about my relationship with Levi and even though I'm about to be 20, I still didn't want my dad to find out. After not after everything that's been happening lately.

Would it be risky to bring Sasha along? Even Eren? They were still completely in the dark about everything that was going on. I felt like I'd be putting myself in another sticky situation for NOT telling them.

I sat in my car while I held my phone in my hand, staring blankly at it as I debated on who I should call or what I should do. I'm starting to sike myself out.

Fuck... maybe it'd be best to not say anything at all.

But what if they got mad at me for not telling them? Either way, I was fucked.

I closed my eyes, taking in a long and steady deep breath to get rid of my anxiety and finally made a phone call.

*Ring... Ring*

"Hey, are you busy right now?"

【☾】

"Hey, thanks so much for doing this for me, Mikasa." I said as I got out of my car and gave her a hug.

"Of course. I promise that everything will be alright. I'll stay with you the whole time." she gave me a soft smile and it made me feel so much better knowing that she was going to be there with me.

"Alright, well, we should probably get going." I told her.

"Okay. I'll drive us there."

We got to Jean's house and my palms were sweating so bad that they were literally dripping. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. I knew he wouldn't be too upset that Mikasa came since I knew he had feelings for her in the past. But what I was really nervous about was what was Jean wanting to talk about? Whatever. I'm just ready to get it over with.

We walked up to the front door, and I physically felt more nauseous the closer I got. I slowly brought my hand up to knock on the door, and a few seconds after the door opened.

"Oh, hey, Marco."

"Hey. Jean will be down here in a second, I think he's on the phone." He gestured for us to come in.

"Alright, thanks."

We walked inside and I looked around and I awkwardly went to wait in the living room. Mikasa stood beside me, and I felt her hand rub my back. I looked over at her and gave her a small smile and wiped my sweating hands on my pants.

"What's up, ladies?" I heard Jean say as he came out of his room and walked over to greet us. He gave Mikasa a confused look and she rolled her eyes to look away from him.

"Oh, she was my ride." I explained to him.

He slowly nodded. "Right. Well, can I get you guys some water or anything?"

"No, thanks." I shook my head.

"Umm, okay. Well, Mikasa if you want to watch something in the living room or something, I'd like to speak with Y/n alone-"

"Where?" she scolded.

His eyes widened. "Umm, in my... room-"

"Door stays open." she demanded and his mouth hung open for a second.