cant help falling in love

Marshall's POV
Wise men say, only fools rush in but I can't help falling In love with you. I'm engaged. Finally settling down with someone I love with all of my soul. I looked at Gummys beautiful face still surrounded by the "stars" ill only make for him. I pull him into a tight hug and kiss his soft pink hair. "I love you gummy so much." He hugs me back and I can feel the ring around his small finger. "I love you too Marshall." He wipes his eyes into my shoulder and I hear him sneeze and I cringe; fully aware of the snot probably all over my shoulder. "Sorry-I didn't mean-thats nasty." Gummy mumbles. I laugh; dropping the shadows and stars around us revealing the pink bedroom once more. "So mr.soon to be abadeer; how are we going to tell your kingdom? I mean last time they heard about me you were in the hospital and I was the monster in the dungeon." Gumball runs a stressed hand through his hair then looks at me with the brightest smile. "We don't have to worry about that till tomorrow, first lets go to my lab I have a surprise for you." With that gumball scrambles off the bed and pulls on a pair of sweat pants almost falling down in the process. "Come on Marshall lets go!" He runs out of the bed room obviously super excited. He's so adorable when he's like that. I turn invisible and fly after him easily reaching his running figure in seconds. I spank him lightly causing him to jump."m-marshie?" I turn visible and grin at him. "I couldn't resist your gummy butt." And wiggle my eyebrows suggestively as I suddenly crash into the lab doors. "My cheek meat!" I whisper yell as I rub my cheek. Gumballs laughter erupts through the empty hallway as he yanks the lab door open. The most wonderful smell fills my nose and my fangs begin to elarge; my vision tinted in red. "Gumball, what is that smell." I look to my candy fiancé, a note pad in hand furiously writing. "GUMBALL!" I yell and he jumps almost dropping his pen. "Oh um sorry I had to record your reaction. All is good so far. What you are smelling is a synthetic blood solution. I've been working on it for a little under a month and I believe it will work for you. So you mustn't see Ice Queen anymore, understood?" My fangs had begun throbbing I needed the blood now. "Yes gummy just give it to me!" With that he walked over to a heated cabinet opening it. The delicious smell became much stronger causing my mouth to water. "Now Marshall I must warn you; this solution has artificial hormones to make it alluring to you. There may be a bunch of side effects I suggest-" he never got to finished I flew past him picking up the warm crimson beaker and drinking every drop. Gumball was staring at me with wide eyes. "I didn't think you would like it that much!! This is great!" I smiled showing both-now tiny- fangs. I looked at my smiling fiancé, studying each curve of muscle...the strong jaw and arms. I licked my lips and floated over to him. My feet touched the floor and I look up at him as blood rushes down to lower areas. "Marshall do you feel okay?" Gumball asks cupping my cheek with his hand. "What? Yea! I feel great damn your sexy." I start kissing his neck as a soft moan escapes his lips. "M-Marshall we can't. This is a side effect. Your oxytocin is increased 60%." I nip at his skin and look up at him again pouting. "But your mine. I want you" his gaze softens. "Fine but answer me this." He leans close licking the shell of my ear before whispering. "Can you handle me twice in one day?" With that I'm slammed down on a metal lab table Gummys muscular body hovering over me. Our clothes are off in seconds. A special thanks to horny demon powers. Gumball kissed my lips my neck and my chest before I feel pressure against my entrance and blue eyes staring into mine. I nod and bite my lip. Gummy bends down and bites my bottom lip and licks down my neck. He then held my wrists down against the cold metal. After ages of teasing he bites down on my neck and rams into me pounding into my sweet spot. My back arches off the metal table and I bite my lip. With each thrust all the Bunsen burner flames around the lab grow and dim. Fucking demon powers. I push against Gummys hands quickly flipping over so that I'm riding his hips. Spots begin to fill my vision as I get closer to coming. Gummy bites his lip hard. Lips swollen and eyes glazed over with lust he grabs my throbbing erection and starts jerking me off in time with my hips. I finally loose control and cum on his chest. My moans filling the lab as gummy grabs my hips pulling me faster than I would have been able to do. He finally cums inside me. My name escaping his lips in pure ecstasy. Suddenly a different scream is heard through the lab. My head whips around to the lab doors to see peppermint maid with her hand over her mouth. Gumball cups my junk since he has nothing to cover since he hasn't pulled out yet. I give my Goofiest smile I can manage and make the flames around the room form into fireworks. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" With that peppermint maid passed out on the floor.

I know this chapter is super short but you guys get a wedding and honey moon next chapter! So not so bad eh? Poor peppermint maid XD she can never get a break. I love you gumwads! Xoxo-pikachu