Sweet

Gumballs POV

I sat there in my bed instantly confused. "I could get you some red candies if that's what you're here for" I say nervously managing to mask it with a fake smile. Marshall chuckles; an evil tone to his voice. " You're so innocent sweet, sweet gummy." He then floats over to my bedside almost completely blending in with the shadows surrounding. I shudder; this isn't the Marshall I know. He caresses my check and trails his hand down my neck barely pressing on my racing pulse. Staring at me with his glowing red eyes he smiles exposing his fangs once more; before kissing my jaw scraping his fangs against it. "I want something more sweet than those candies. Something rare that I've never had in my thousand years." I swallow harshly pushing him away. "We have many unique candies here in the kingdom." I stand up walking to the light switch flipping it on as I hear Marshall hiss; darting for the few shadows left in the room. "Marshall come out and talk to me I need to know what's messing up your brain junk!!" Marshall hesitantly walked into the light and I could barely recognize him...he looked like a monster. His hair a sweaty mess sticking to his forehead his nails extended to a sharp point. Eyes a glowing crimson red through his shirt every muscle was tense. His fangs the most surprising at full length almost stuck out of his mouth slightly puncturing his bottom lip as he occasionally licked off the blood. Taken aback I cover my mouth to suppress my gasp. "Marshall what is happening to you!?!?" I run up to him putting my hands on his shoulders forcing him to look at me.

Marshalls' POV

Gumball grabbed my shoulders saying something that seemed important but I brushed it off. I couldn't stop staring at the throbbing vein in his neck my fangs throbbed in protest. I smiled licking the tip of my fang, "didn't you know? Its my birthday...one thousandth actually." I smile and lean forward licking over his delicious pink neck. "I'm changing Bubba...I cant drink color anymore. I need your blood." Gumball looked at me astonished, "I-I-I'm sure we could find donors for you." I run a frustrated hand through my hair. "No gummy vampires have a certain type of blood they crave. Mine is confidence. You're the most confident person in the land of Aah. I don't know how long ill be able to keep calm. Gummy I'm starving please just this once let me." I tried to look as innocent as possible which is very hard to do when you look like me. Gumball bit his lip thinking over the offer before his features changed into a brave smile and he unbuttoned his shirt before slipping it over his pink hair. "when I say stop you better stop got it?" I smiled nodding grabbing his shaking hands starting to feel better. A wave of hunger strikes me again and my instincts kick in I wrap my arms around gummys waist squeezing him harshly before grabbing a handful of his hair pulling his head to the side. At this point gumball is almost screaming trying to break free. His struggle makes me laugh as my demon eyes detect every vein in his neck. I lick my lips and glance at my panicking lover. "At some point you're going to have to stop me." I give in and pierce his soft flesh. I moan in pleasure as the hot sticky liquid splashes over my tongue. It tastes like pure sugar;I've never had anything so delicious. I squeeze bubba tighter sinking my fangs in deeper as I do so. He whimpers in pain but I continue to lick every last drop. With every mouth full of blood I begin to feel stronger and energized more like myself. What seemed like seconds of feeding was really minutes. Caught up in bloodlust I didn't realize the soft whisper of gumball begging me to stop. I instantly retract my fangs to their tiny point and hold him in my arms kissing the sore neck wounds."I'm so sorry gummy I had to! I felt like I was going to die..." Gumball winces in obvious pain but smiles weakly at me. "I know Marshall, I love you if something makes you feel better ill do it no matter what the cost." Black tears gather in my eyes and I quickly wipe them away and kiss his forehead. A door creaks open behind me I hiss a bit at the new light. Pepper maids shrill voice fills the room; "Prince gumball! Are you awa-aaaah!" At that moment I realize the scene laid out before her. A vampire with blood all over his face with their beloved prince on the floor with obvious neck wounds. The poll for our relationship is tomorrow. Shit...