Red licorice (marshall lee x gumball)

This is my first fanfiction! So if there's anything I have to work on feel free to tell me!

I love the Marshall lee.x gumball ship! So hope you like it!
Prologue for devaray
Prince gumball is the young leader of the candy kingdom in the royal land of aah. His parents passed away at when he was very young giving the new prince almost too much responsibility to handle. Peppermint maid made sure he was raised respectable and proper.
Fiona the adventurer is a young girl. Raised by cake the cat. A cat with special stretching powers and a sassy attitude. Fiona is the protector of aah and best friends with prince gumball.
Marshall lee is a one thousand year old vampire. King of the nightosphere; a free spirit. He despises his mother and all she stands for. He refuses his responsibilities of his blood and roams the land of aah. He now lives in a tiny house in a cave on the edge of the candy kingdoms apple grove. Enjoy redlicorice. (I can't believe you made me wrote this XD but now everyone understands if they're not a part of the fandom.)
The moon light was bright against the air, filled with the scent of sweet candy. The silence of sleep washed over the kingdom. But, not over the castle, where the Prince was hidden. Looking out of his balcony, he sighed, his chin resting in his palm. All the lessons, the duties of a Prince.. It was so smothering.. Especially that ungrateful, selfish, repressed, vampire guitarist, Marshall Lee. He grunted at the memory of him. Ugh.. That guy..!

Gumball then looked at the silver moon, caught in it's hypnotic light. It was lonely. No one could understand him, no one really to talk to, except for Fiona.. Who didn't really appreciate him. The young candy Prince then stood, going to lay down in his bed. So many thoughts ran through his head. He wished.. From the bottom of his science loving, candy heart, that he had one true friend. Someone to talk to. Someone to understand. Someone to just... Stay.

As the prince lays in his bed he heard the faint sound of a guitar outside his balcony. Assuming it was just his imagination he rolled over and tried to sleep but the music got louder. Worried he calls to peppermint maid,"Peppermint maid! I hate to be a bother but may you please come here!" Her faint foot steps are heard coming up the hall till finally,"yes prince gumball?"

"Could you please inspect the balcony? I thought I heard something."

She gives him a puzzled look but does as he wishes. She walks over to the balcony;inspecting the darkness below. "Prince I don't see anything,no need to worry." Suddenly an evil laughter is heard but no one to be seen. Frightened peppermint maid runs back inside slamming the balcony doors. She runs to gumball insisting he stay quiet while she searches the room from intruders. Meanwhile gumball is hiding under the blankets.

He feels a cold hand running up his arm. Just as he's about to scream,Marshall's laughter fills the room. Gumball removes the covers from over his head to see Marshall floating above him. "You should have seen all of your faces! Yours was the best gummy!" He picks up the dark pink of the princes blanket softly biting into the corner removing some of the color. "Why are you sleeping already bubba? The nights still young! Lets party" he then lifts the young candy prince up by his shoulders dragging him out of bed.

"Kyaa! Hey! You dummy! Let me go! I have no time for parties!" He exclaimed, kicking, trying to get away. "You prick!" Marshall replied. The Prince then pushed him away roughly. Gumball then glared. "Get out. Right now."

"Oh come on gummy! You have the rest of your life to be boring! Lets have some fun! Talk to some girls?" He winks at gumball pulling the bass he had hanging on his back around and began absent mindedly strumming waiting for a reply. "M-Marshall I just don't know" gumball blushes with frustration looking away pondering his decision. "Come on bubble butt I don't have all day!" Marshall then floats over to the princes closet and begins pulling out several outfits. "HEY!" Gumball protests,"what are you doing in there!" He gets out of bed and rushes over to Marshall, who now has a large pile of clothes at his feet. "I'm trying to find something that isn't pink or looks like your mom dressed you this morning." Gumball blushes slightly at the comment and whispers, ".....but I like my clothes."

After about ten minutes of Marshall's 'hunt' for suitable clothes he finally finds something worthy in the vampire kings eyes. Gumball has already gone back to his bed almost asleep;seeing the opportunity Marshall uses his invisibility powers and floats over to gumballs bed and smacks his cheek. "OW MY CHEEK MEAT!" Gumball exclaims rubbing his now slightly red cheek. "Marshall where are you!?" Marshall giggles and becomes visible floating upside down just above the prince. "I finally found some clothes worth wearing! Some black skinny jeans and that my chemical romance shirt I gave you ages ago! I can't believe you kept it!" Marshall says excitedly. Gumball smiles blushing,"I usually use it as a night shirt. The black clothes are from a.....phase. That I went through....I thought it was cool." Marshall just smirks at his comment and throws the clothes at gumball. "It's still cool ya butt,you're just too lame to pull it off as well as I can."

"Marshall I still don't wanna go. I'm tired I have work to do in the fire kingdom tomorrow! Can't you just go to the party by yourself?" The prince whines,laying back down. "Nope! Your coming with me! Now change or ill come over there and strip you myself!" Marshall said. After some grumbling from gumball he picks up the clothes and shuffles off to the bathroom to change. Leaving Marshall with the company of his thoughts. '