Drop in the ocean.

Ice queen POV

"gunther!! How long has it been since the boy has been here??"

"wenk."

"I know!!! Far too long!"

I look out my icy window to see a large crowd of people making their way across the grassy fields. "where could they possibly be going?"

"wenk."

"the candy kingdom?!" I gasp noticing now the travelers are royalty from all different kingdoms. "why are they going there?" I pick up the fluffy little penguin petting the soft feathers. "wenk wenk wenk."

"THE BOY IS MARRYING THE CANDY PRINCE?!" I exclaim dropping the plump bird. I scowl at the thought; the prince was suppose to marry me. Enraged snow begins to swirl around the large castle the penguins run and hide. This will be a honey moon they will never forget. No one ignores the ice queen. Soon the snow and ice begins to form.

A large roar fills my ears as a smile spreads over my face.

Gumballs POV

Ah day one of forever being Mr. Barnaby Gumball Abadeer. It all seems so unreal. Ive had a crush on the love of my life since I was seven years old. Someone that was my best friend, annoying brother, and now lover. I wouldn't have it any other way. Dressed in my fluffy pink shorts and MCR t shirt marshall gave me all those years ago; cuddled up on his kinda uncomfortable red couch watching 'heat signature'.

"hey marshie?" marshall quits petting my bubblegum pink hair looking away from the screen and turning his attention to me with a small grunt. My hands snake under his grey tank top feeling the hard muscle awaiting underneath. The skin slightly cold to the touch but I love it all the same. Marshall growls softly kissing the top of my head. I move closer kissing his shoulder and neck; finally straddling him and staring into his ruby red eyes. "bubba before we get too into this you probably want me to eat first..." I notice his long fangs poking into his plump bottom lip. "marshie I want to try something just hold still." he nods and places his hands on my hips making sure not to move a muscle. Slowly I connect my lips with his, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance. Hesitantly he lets me in and I carefully lick his sensitive fang. Marshall grabs onto my hips tighter digging his fingers into the fluffy fabric of my shorts; moaning loudly. Smiling slightly I try it again, receiving an even louder reaction from my undead lover. Smiling evilly I move my hips teasing marshalls growing arousal. Marshall growls loudly biting his bottom lip piercing it causing a small amount of blood to trickle down his chin. Looking into his eyes filled with lust, I reach out wiping up the blood with my thumb licking it greedily. I can feel marshalls member throb against my thigh demanding attention through his sweatpants. Suddenly im pinned down against the couch marshall inches away from my throat as animalistic growls fill the small living room. I feel his hot breath over my jugular vein as adrenaline and fear courses through me. I try breaking his grip on his wrists but give up going limp and accepting my fate. I feel him lick over my neck and his fangs graze my neck. I wince expecting the numbing heat of fangs but instead marshalls bubbly laugh fills my ears. I open my eyes, face to face with my kind husband. "gummy I told you im in control now. Although it was sexy as fuck seeing you try my blood." he gives me a signature wink before floating above me and into the kitchen. I raise up off the couch and follow him into the kitchen my bare feet padding against the hard wood. I pick up one of the delicious strawberry muffins on the counter. Marshall thinks he has me fooled into thinking he did all this for me. But he shouldn't have gotten the pastries from my own kingdom. This muffin is my recipe after all, how could I mistake it for his own cooking. Hes adorable though, the thought that counts. Hes cute even when hes shaking his but looking in the fridge. "what are you looking for babe?" I ask curiosity getting the best of me. "the blood packs! Im starving." marshall exclaims moodily as he scratches his butt like an animal.