Cream puff

Gumballs POV
"I'm the king now." I muttered looking at Marshall a sexy grin plastered on my face. He looks at me with wide eyes pulling on the tie that bound his hands. I smile lightly licking his chest a soft whimper escaping his lips. "Bubba please." I bite my lips hovering my hands over his hips before grinding on the vampires trembling figure. Marshall rocks his hips in time with mine demanding more friction. I grind harder against him and trail my hands down his chest before smiling at his flushed face and parted lips. Marshall trying to keep up his cocky persona smiles exposing both fangs and flexing every muscle. My length throbs in wanting as a study each inch of rippled muscle. "What are you gonna do baby? Ride me? Blow me." I blush and pull at the waist band of his boxers before pulling them down completely. "Quite the opposite. I'm going to paint you pink and spank you like the disobedient cream puff you are." Marshall bites his lip before bursting out laughing. I blush bright red getting off of him and standing up reaching for my boxers."no wait baby! Do what you want I won't laugh, I'm sorry. I love you please come back." I smile before looking over my shoulder back at his tied up figure; still flushed and exposed. "I never thought I would hear you beg." I sit on the side of the bed rubbing up and down the vampires abs. "What can I say you make me better." I grin and kiss his neck before straddling him and leaning forward loosening the tie that binds his hands. Suddenly I feel a hot tongue graze my nipple and two hands grab my back pulling me down. I moan loudly holding the back of Marshall's head to my chest. "M-Marshall no!" I whine. He sucks on my nipple lightly before looking up at me. "You kept me tied too long. What can I say? I'm an animal baby." He pulls me down attacking my lips with hot messy kisses; our soft moans being the only thing that fills the room. I break away from the kiss and kiss down Marshall's chest and abs as red eyes watch my every move. Finally my tongue grazes his length and his hips buck forward. I take his whole length in my mouth a deep growl escaping Marshall's lips as he pulls on my pink hair. Marshall throws his head back pulling on my hair harder; "baby I'm close." I stop sitting up and smiling; Marshall looks at me obviously confused, "why did you stop?!" I lick my fingers a slight grin on my face. "Because I'm not done." I push his leg and rub my fingers against his entrance. Marshall tries to move away but I hold him in place. "I said I'm the king now. It's my turn." He nods before trailing his eyes to my large member. "As you wish your highness." He winks at me putting his legs on my shoulders. I line myself up with his entrance and slowly slide in. Marshall groans in pain as I moan in pleasure. I stop making sure he's ok. Marshall has his arm over his eyes; "just move you ass." With that I thrust into him fully enjoying the burning heat around my member. Soon I get lost in the pleasure pounding into the vampire as hard as I can. I slow down and bite Marshall's neck sending him over the edge. The candles flames around the room grow to a huge height as he cums on my stomach. Marshall's breathing in heavy pants the candles flames growing with each inhale. I look at him wide eyed before he chuckles. "Yea I know I have a lot to explain babe. C'mere." He raises his arm I lay down resting my head on his chest. "Oh yes! I forgot! Roll over!" Marshall looks at me oddly but rolls over. I spank his butt and giggle like a little girl. He laughs with me hugging me close and kissing my forehead. "I love you baby." I smile wide a blush painting my cheeks. "I love you too. My little cream puff."

Six thousand readers guys!!!! And my two favorite kings did the old frickle frackle :3 tell me whatcha thought I would love to know! Thanks for reading xoxo- pikachu