Chapter 14 : of pack & G's interest

When lampo finish his steak, he wanted more. He look at renata with sparkle in his eyes.

"neh, sorella~~ ?" said lampo

"yes ?" said renata

"can I have more steak ?" asked lampo while pointing at the steak renata currently hold with shinning eyes.

"...."

'is it just me or is that sparkle behind lampo ? not as bright as renata though' thought emma

(a/n : ... u sure about that ?-=-)

"no" said renata

"eh ~~~~~~~~~ why ????" said lampo as he whinning like a kicked puppy

Renata blinked at that but she still firm refuse lampo, " this is for iris, you don't want to know what happen if you steal a carnivore's food right ?"

Lampo shuddered at that, just one time he do that. He is not only he steal giotto's sweet but also alaude favorite roasted beef sandwich for afternoon lunch, let's just say that day he learn the silent and harmless people can turn into hellish demon when food involved, especially cake.

".... Then the other one ?" asked lampo a little hoping he can try another serving of this delicious gourmet

"this is for emma" said renata as she put the food in fornt of emma, lampo see that and drooled.

*droll

*gulp

"emma.. can i- *hisss.. "mine" before lampo can finish emma look sharply at lampo and hiss like a angry predator at his enemies for trying to steal her food. Renata just shook her head when she see them.

'steak........' thought lampo

Emma then eat the delicate steak happily with saprkles start to pop out behind her back and her surrounding begin to blinding with light.

'how can emma made sparkle like that, I never knew how even in the past life I never found out how' thought renata

Renata never knew she can made sparkle brighter than emma, in the past life as tsuna he once said it to his familt's member of how enma or yuni can produce sparkle even kyoko can but his family only sweatdrop and shook their heads, some even amuse and look at tsuna weirdly. Putting the mystery aside, renata open the window with one hand while the other holding a palte of steak, she look upward and shouts, " IRIS!! I HAVE STEAK ! DO YOU WANT IT ?! "

With iris and alaude

Iris halt from hitting her opponent, the platinum carnivore when she heard the shout.

'the bunny omnivore said she has some steak' thought iris.

She distance herself from the carnicore, "hn" ( being called ).

The platinum carnivore, alaude just stood there and raise one of his eye brow

" why follow ?" asked alaude

"hn" ( why not ? ), iris then put her tonfas in her hiding places again and turn away to walk away.

"lavender carnivore" said alaude

Iris halt and glance at alaude from the corner of her eyes, she raised her eyes brow in confuse manner "hn" ( what ? )

"why follow the pink omnivore ?" asked alaude

Iris huffed at his question, she decide to humor this platinum carnivore so she answer, " why ? easy, we're pack and as a pack it''s right to follow her and protect each other"