Omake VII : Emma

For his whole life enma never expected to be died in old ages ( well, he's sure killed by being shot.. never expected that but not really.. it's mafia after all, maybe for tsuna but still it's a little... ), for a mafia don to die at almost 90TH old age it was miracle.

But he's never expected for strange things to be happened to him. For once he isn't freak out like he's always do ( even in old ages he sometimes freak out much to his famiglia amusement, especially his youngest grandson ( he should prohibit him to be taught by reborn ) that little brat... ). What strange things ?,

One, he's reborn in seems old or ancient era,

Two, he is now a she, it means she reborn as a girl

Literally if you being reborn as a girl when in the past life you're a boy who grow old, married, have kids and grandkids you freak out! But.. he ? no, he's calm or should he call himself she ?. if you ask why ? the answer, when you have a friend who grow up as civilian and suddenly he became the future mafia don ? you learn ! especially if the said friend attract weird, odd, destructive and violent people to himself, let's not to mention he can made a former enemies to be his allies and get the said former enemies's loyalties ! ( enma decided to ignore he's also one of the said enemy ).

And don't forget to add the said friend's guardians who could destroy cities or even countries if motivated ( note : hibari kyouya, rokudo mukuro ) without difficulty and they even smile while do it, also the seems normal other members of his family ( example reborn ) whose without a doubt not even sane.

The important part that seems crazy, insane and not logic ?

He seems to be able made allies with just a smile !

Many famiglias want to kill him but stop by just seeing his smile, some of them ( almost all ) immedietly sign up as his allies without much question ( he ignored the said smile include some music, sparkle and bunny spawn at the background ). The allies worship the ground he walk as he went to do his quest to reform the mafia, with a smile, a bit sky attraction, and a little music here and there, not even the vindice protest what he's doing !.

If you ask him when he see the result ?

Terrifying.. he doesn't said it loud of course, he doesn't want to suffer, thank you very much !

So in this situation he's not really surprise just one question,

Why ?

( didn't stop him from internal screams though, he doesn't want to humilitied by strange bullet ( courtesy of reborn ) he once get tutored by reborn ( the evil spawn !) along with his best friend. It helped him to not sutter or openly screams like girl ( addelheid weirdly smile at him for once ) to the point he can even save a tiny little bit of sanity he has left! ).

Emma, that's seems to be his- err her name in this life. Funny enough her name almost the same sylabell in the past life. She has brunette hair unlike red (like in her past life ) with a red eyes but unlike in past life, her eyes compass becomes ring (much to her horror). She life with her parents in a small house in the outskirt Italy. Her parent seems to be spoiled her rotten and over protective ( especially her dad ), she has to sweatdrop at that.

Her family isn't poor but they don't much rich either. Even so her present parents give all they could to their only child. Her parents do some trade business, her father often brought her to his work. She love seeing her father work.

In this life life her family have a happy and stable life, but happiness didn't stay long. When she was nine her grandfather failed to pay his debt. He run away with almost the family's fortune ( don't all old people like relaxing ? what the hell that old man do with that much money ? ), with no choice her father and mother paid for it. They almost can't paid and the debt collector want to exchange their debt to their child. But her parents won't have it, they worked hard to paid all.