Chapter 7 : of favor and alaude

After breakfast renata walking around the mansion again, she passed the music room. When she see the music room, she looking over many instrument from japan('must be asari') to western.

'I must say it's quite grand but.... It doesn't have a piano!'

Renata always play piano in her last life, hayato was the one who teach her or him at that time. Reborn like to hear tsuna play piano to the point he made concert between alliance just to be able to hear tsuna's play. Tsuna never disagree as it made him run away from paper work and as he was reborn now as rena, she always play in church as the orphanage didn't have piano. The priest and local people always came to church when she play even it's only simple piece of music.

They love rena's piano playing and even ask for rena to play it occasionally in church or in festival. Renata never refuse it as it enable her to playing more and made the people there happy especially children. As she thinking like this, she began walking out the room to search giotto or G to asked them buying piano. She was itching for playing piano and the lack of piano in the mansion didn't help her at all.

She try to sense one of them flames, " where did I must search fratello.."

Just as she said his name, G appear out of now where and said " you looking for me, rena?"

Renata just stare blankly at him, she feels G not only look like hayato in term of appearance but also personality and habit. Hayato always appear out of now where when tsuna think to call him or when tsuna need something. It's kind of amazing and creepy in one way or another, she just sighed.

"neh fratello... ummm... can you please buy me a piano???" as she began to clasping her hands together and a puppy doe eyes look at him expectantly ('I always do this when I asked my guardian in my past live and it always work at them, don't know why though')

From some reason G just began to sweat a lot and he make funny faces('strange he looks like my guardian when I or kyoko asked them in this way, why though?') , renata just looking at him like that until G sighed and said "fine"

When renata hear G's answer she beam at him and said " thank you a lot fratello!i love you!"

G just sighed and look away, renata tilt her head when she see this, didn't understand why G acted like this or why people always acted strange when she asked something or just say thank you to some one. Unknown to her, she just give her own brother puppy dog eyes that if you see that you can never ever say no to, and add with her big doe eyes that seems to get bigger in expectation also with her clasping hands and sparkle flowering background in her back just became more effective which even G has to blink to make sure that was not illusion.

'rena always can do that time to time when she want something and not even mom can refuse her.. hah.... Well I guess she never realize what she do otherwise it will not effective' Thought G as he began to walk toward giotto's office.

In his office giotto sign his paperworks as he stressed out why there so many paperworks in just one day when he done with his yesterday.

'it's sunny outside and I can enjoy this afternoon for a cake or just a cup of tea but noooo my guardians just have to be destructive and give me this damn evil paperworks!' giotto thought

He skim at each paper and he read a paper about bills of destruction which caused by daemon only because the enemies said melon head to him. Giotto shook his head as he sign and add notes here and there before stamp it with his seal. As he do his paperwork, he began remind this morning breakfast with G's little sister renata. Her smiling face and laugh just kind of brighten his day and warm his heart. When he realise what he thinking heat began to rise his cheek and his face red like tomato.

'why I always thinking about her anyway? Why she have this kind effect in me?' he thought as he place his hand in his chest just as dum-dum-dum sound began to resound in his ear. He forgot his paperwork for a while and stayed like that until the door of his office slammed open and G came in.

"ah! Oh... it's just you G" said giotto.

G only rise his eye brow up at giotto's response, when giotto see G silence and not said anything it made him shiver 'why doesn't he say anything? Usually he already shout, wait.. what if it's not G?!' just as giotto think that, G look at him and said " it's still me idiot".

Giotto just laugh sheepishly, "sorry G, anyway something the matter ?"

"I will go out to town" said G

"for? It's not your time to patrol usually it's alaude" said giotto.

" rena wants piano" said G as he walk out of the office.

"a piano?" asked giotto.

" yes gio, a piano. Now, sign thats and don't even think to run away or hide while I go out. If you skip..." said G with threathing tone.

"okay, okay I will finish this! Satisfied?" said giotto.

"hm" and G walk out.

"but piano can she play ?" asked giotto to no one, his intuition just hum in agreement.

Renata POV

I decide to go to library to pass time, seriously they didn't have even one comic in this era which kinda suck for me but there so many book that I never read in future. I pick several books I never see or read before. I sit in a couch near window to read the books, this was good way to pass time as I knew fratello will be for a while to buying the piano.

I feel someone enter and ignore them as I am too engrossed in the books. I am pretty sure my eyes shinning because the books I read so much interesting. Who thought the book in past era this interesting then again maybe this why this books in the future was lost.

I feel someone stare at me but I continue to ignore them. I did my best to ignored them and relax without letting my guard down since I know the preson who stare me didn't have any evil thought. But I kind of uncomfortable, judging by the flame sensing it's must be alaude. I look up and see him in the eyes. I blink at him and stare back, ' why would CEDEF leader here in the library? Didn't CEDEF have it's own job?'

" something wrong, alaude ?" I asked him.

He still stare and suddenly narrowed his eyes, " I don't know you, you are not herbivore but you are not cannivore either... what are you ?" he said.

'okay.. as much as I want to be polite here, his question kind of strange'

" I am a ommivore" I said

" ommivore ?" he asked

" yes, ommivore. It's like middle class between herbivore and cannivore and not become fake cannivore " I said.

" ommivore..." with that he walk out the library, honestly I never understand clouds and their way of thinking... well not kyouya bad though. The looks of alaude remind me when kyouya settle with calling me ommivore with satisfied and strange glints in his eyes. Weird but when you considered him lonely wolf not really, as I thinking this I go back take other book and read it.