omake III : The Sky's Heart ( Hibari Kyouya)

Hibari kyouya feel sawada tsunayoshi was an enigma. At first he doesn't know what he is, sometime he's like herbivore, sometimes he's like carnivore. He feel so strange to him, when the first time sawada tsunayoshi show his fangs like a carnivore, it made kyouya curious of him. At first kyouya thought it's because of strange baby in fedora but when tsunayoshi grew up, he know it's not. The baby only bring out the power within him, and when kyouya asked as cloud guardian, kyouya agreed only because he can fight strong opponent but when tsunayoshi bare his fangs on the enemy's leader, kyouya realise whose sawada tsunayoshi.

When tsunayoshi grew as mafia boss, people always say he's too naïve, too childish, he's always be underestimated by others. Sometimes people see his kindness as a weakness that they can scorn and attack. But kyouya know even if tsunayoshi may be kind than most of mafia boss, he's certainly not naïve neither he is idiot. Most people misunderstood him because they feel he wears his heart in his sleeve while in the truth he's not. Sawada tsunayoshi only show what he need to show, what people want to see, except when he is with the family sawada tsunayoshi never show his true real self to others. He only show his half true self never full of it, even sometimes he hide what he feel from the family to avoid their worries for him.

Kyouya learn to see, to feel what he truly feel inside his smile. Kyouya observe his every move, gesture and body language to know everything, from a little twitch to the feels of his flames. Tsunayoshi actually isn't someone easy to read, it took kyouya for a while to be able to read him fully. Kyouya even pushed his fellow guardian and the girls to be able to tell what tsunayoshi feel to help and support him, though when asked he never acknowledge it.

He, hibari kyouya may be a lone wolf but he's still a cloud that while drift away he still closer to give support for the sky that acknowledge him, his strength, his weakness, his needs to be independent but still give home whenever he comes back.

'Sawada tsunayoshi was the only sky he acknowledge, care, guide, and gave support.'