Chapter 4 : of meeting the guardians part I

Renata POV

After eating I try walking around tha mansion. It's quite tiring, vongola mansion larger than it's seem. I must explore so I don't get lost. Things here sure different than what in the future. There's a few change of room's location. As I exploring the mansion I noticed there's someone that following me. This feeling like mukuro's, this must be daemon spade. I can't help but internally shivered, he following me like stalker! He almost following me to the bathroom for god's sake!

"..." ah ! wait! He is following me into the bathroom!

"KYAAAAA!!! PEVERT!!!" I scream when I can't hold it.

He suddenly appeared, seems like he lost control over his illusions. He's holding his scythe too.

"nufufufu... how amusing~ you noticed me. Though I curious how you can when I was hiding within the mist~ " daemon said.

" WHO WOULDN'T WHEN SOMEONE FOLLOWING YOU LIKE A PEVERT! YOU MELON-HEAD!" as I said this, his eyebrow twitches violently. He look's pissed with what I saying but before he can said anything the door opened. And G stood there with dark and pissed off aura behind him.

" fratello! " I can't help but surprised as I am sure he's not nearby and it's just a few seconds after I screamed.

"daemon spade" G said calmly.

I a little supprised he didn't shouts or screamed. He didn't even looks angry or ferocious, he calm... deadly calm and I can said it's quite terrifying, because as far as I know G was far from calm. When I glanced at daemon, he sweat a lot. He probably afraid of G, though he will never admit it.

"ma.. now..n-now G, looks I have my reason tobe here" daemon said as he winced from G's aura.

G then bring out his gun. He loading it loudly and put it out the safety and said with dark glared at daemon " and? What's your reason to follow my sister ? to the bathroom? Hm? ".

Daemon winced hard at G looks. G just calmly walk toward daemon and daemon step back until he was at the corner. As much as I kind of want to see this, I don't want to be involve especially with G like that. So I get out of the bathroom as quite as I can.

Daemon spade was worse of pevert than mukuro. A few seconds later a manly scream and gunshots can be heard all over the mansion. I continue my walking toward the garden, it's beautiful view. There's even Japanese small garden here!.

" wow! Cherryblossom tree! So beautiful! " I said as I admiring the view.

"ara? Who might you be de gozaru? " someone said behind me.

I turned around and see a Japanese looking man with tradisional clothing and strange hat. He looks like takeshi I must say.

" you must be asari ! fratello talk about you a lot " I said.

" fratello ? " asari said as he tilt his head questionly.

" ah! How rude of me! Hello there, I am renata. I was G's little sister " I said as I smile at him.

He froze and seemed taken a back, I don't know why though. ( a/n : you don't know -_-)

He then laugh and said " haha... it's nice to meet you renata-san, I am asa- ehem, I mean ugetsu asari. I almost introduce in Japanese way de gozaru ahahaha ".

I beamed at him and said " likewise asari! ".

" I will show around here then " asari said.

" then thank you! " I said.

We then walk around the garden, asari often explain about the plant and flower in the garden. Seems like the first generation planted herbs and not only flowers. Asari explain to me the name and it's effect, not that I don't know but it's interesting to hear him speaks so enthuasly. After we walk enough asari guide me to a small dojo near the garden. He then made tea for the two of us.

"hahaha, renata-san I must say you don't act like G so much de gozaru " asari said.

" I often get that a lot " I said as I sip my tea, the tea was delicious and refreshing.

" I can get that de gozaru ahahaha " asari said miling.

We enjoyed our tea while we talked and see the garden the atmosphere quite nice and calm. It make me thinks of takeshi. G suddenly brag in and sit down, crossed leg. I smacked his head for that

"hey! What's that for?!" G said.

I gave him pointed looks and said " your legs. Sit properly, it's a dojo. Respect it ".

"....." G silencelly look at me and then did what I said.

"good" I said smiling.

" hahahaha, you two are so close. Must be nice de gozaru " asari said.

We look at him and G scratching his head, clearly happy but embrassed to admit it. We stayed like that for a while. It's kind of weird when G and asari not in one side argument. Maybe G grown up and mature a little ?hmmm... I don't know but I guess it's nice to be quite.

" you know, G. you look cute with your sister, ahahaha " asari said suddenly while laughing.

A tick mark seems to appeare in G head's.

" I am not cute you sword freaks! " G said.

"hahaha, you cute " asari said and it's look like the tick mark multiplied.

" why you-?!" and then they start their one side arguments, I shouldn't think weird things about their quietness, but I somehow found myself smiling as I watch them.