Chapter 12 : Of addiction and Best Friend

After that renata drag iris to dining room, iris look at her sky strangely because somehow she feel her sky want to relieve another of her sadism. Renata who didn't know what her cloud thinking just dragging her with beaming smilling face with a sparkle background at her back.

"hurry! Iris! I want to introduce you to everyone!" said renata as she excitedly pull her cloud arm.

'it's about time they know I am a sky too~~~, reborn rubbed on me too much' thought her with a little giggle.

"...."

"hn"

"eh? What do you mean I am planning something ?" said renata

"hn... giggle" grunted iris

"no, silly. I just want to introduce you to my brother, giotto and the other first generation" said renata

But iris won't be fooled by her, she was experience renata's sadism more than once in the last live. There's no way her sky with that kind of expression not planning anything, iris took a few glance at her sky who drag her by arms while giggle and strange glint in her eyes.

"hn"

"of course not, i don't planning anything..*giggle.." said renata

"..." iris just stare at her

When they almost arrived at dining room, they meet daemon spade. Iris almost scowled at him if not for renata who held her.

"nufufufu~ oya ? hello little bunny~~ look like you have accompany, who is she ?" asked daemon

'little bunny ? ah, well~ it will be fun *giggle~~ ' thought renata

"she ? this is iris ! my cloud ~~ " said renata

".." daemon blink and blink for a while, then he laugh

Renata just stared at daemon as if he grow another head, iris on other hand look like want to kill daemon spade. Iris may be indeffrent but she still care for her sky, she never forget in the previous life daemon spade almost kill her sky and now he has gut to laugh at her sky.

When renata feel some blood lust from iris, she sweatdrop at her cloud's (over) protective nature at her. Just her luck. Daemon then stopped laughing and see renata with amusing glint in his eyes.

"nufufufu~ you are full of surprise didn't you little sky bunny" said daemon

'ah, the name was upgrade' thought renata

"hn" iris growled at him and narrowed her eyes as if she was about to start fighting

Daemon seems amused at her behavior and said, " and this lady here look like the skylark~~ how interesting~~ " with that he disappeared within the mist but with a creppy laugh

"*sigh let's just continue to dining room, iris" said renata

"hn"

'huh? She seems to approve of something, but what?' thought renata

When they arrived at dinning room, renata adjust her expression before she come in with iris. She open the door and can seen all of first generation already there including alaude and daemon. They all turn their gaze to us except asari who seem still in daze because what happened in the garden earlier. Daemon look like hiding amusement if the glint in his eyes has any indication. G notice renata wasn't alone and look beside her, a light blond platinum colored pointail hair and sharp silver eyes with a tint of purple, for some reason G feel the girl almost identical to alaude.

"Rena"

"yes, fratello ?" said renata smilling

"who's beside you ?" asked G, just as G said this the other realise renata wasn't alone except of course daemon whose face full of amusement.