Omake II : how vongola decimo want to play piano

When tsuna still tired from signing the damn paperwork, he heard piano playing not far from his room. He curious so he follow the sound, he confuse as this hour not a hour for someone to be in the music room. He open the doors and surprise to see gokudera hayato, his dear storm guardian and right hand man was playing paino with a peaceful expression not even him or haru, his storm's wife can make his face like this.

"uhum!uhum!" he fake cough to gain hayato attention

"! Juudaime?!" hayato was startled as to why his boss here as he should be resting from the paperwork.

" I hear you playing and couldn't help listen to your beautiful melody" tsuna said

" !" hayato began to blush hard at his boss words.

" it's not like this. Today was my mother... my birth mother birthday." Hayato said

" today huh? You could told me and I will give you vacation to visit her grave" tsuna said.

"!! No-no need, I already visit it this afternoon. It's just every her birthday I would play her favorite music for her" hayato said.

" neh.. hayato, if I hurt you just say, I want to ask is it hard life with your father and step mother? I mean your stepmother should know you are.." tsuna hestitate to ask his past but hayato just chuckle.

" my stepmom may dislike my mother a little but she doesn't mistreat me. The reason I run away was because the digusting look of some servants, even so my father was so supported to me, my sister also always love me in her own way and my step mom even if she feels it's hard, she never turn me away" hayato said.

"hayato..." said tsuna

" I was talking to father and step mom when I want to married haru, they told me everything that future bianchi told me. My step mom even told me she allow my father to divorce her or to made my mother his second wife but it was my mother that refuse, because her illness is not something that will cured" hayato said.

"hayato.." tsuna said.

" you know juudaime, I even though I was sad but now I know I was a child born full of love from my family and I even get bigger family when I join you, I never regret meeting you juudaime" hayato said.

"..... yosh! Hayato, how about you teach me piano ?" tsuna said

" eh? Why? " said hayato.

" it was so we can honor your mother together" tsuna said smilling warmly to hayato.

" !! juu-juudaime!" hayato eyes wide open as he couldn't believe his boss want to learn how to play piano for him to honor hayato's mother together.

" of course! I would gladly teach you" hayato said with tears slip his eyes.

'thank you my sky... it's the best thing that you give to me.'