Chapter 6 : of childhood nostalgia memories

When renata came out from bathroom, she was startled G was standing in the middle of her room. She didn't know what to say as to why G just standing there. When G caught her eyes, he suddenly relax as if something happen to her. She was confuse as she just walking toward him.

" so you were inside the bathroom? " G said.

Renata raised her eyebrow at this, " and ? why you just standing here ? why not sit down? " she said.

He look away embrassed and crossing his arms, " nothing, I just want to stand. That's all " G said.

Suddenly renata's stomach growled and when G heard that he look like he want to laugh hard. Renata heard a stifle laugh and turn around only to see G's amused face while holding his laughter, she became red like tomato.

" S-shut up guantino! " she shouts.

When G heard what renata called him, his eyebrow twitched, " rena! I told you already don't call me that! " he yelled back.

Renata snort and said " make me" then puffing her cheeks while arching her brow.

A vein pop out in G's head, with playful tone he said " rena..."

'uh oh.. seems I need run immedietly'

Renata did what her intuition warn her, when G want to call her she ran.

"RENATA!" G shouts as a pink blur which of course our cute pink little bunny as daemon spade stated passed him and went straight to outside the door. Renata giggle as she ran away from a mad pin- I mean red haired man.

'ah~ remind me when we are little, those old days. Now that I think about it even it was short my childhood was more happier in my second life than my first, especially with the seals and I am too focused on getting average'

She was so focused oh her thinking while running from G and occasionally giggling. She didn't notice the same smile was plastered in G's face with nostalgia in his red eyes.

just like back in good old days that they shared when they are little, a thought that they buried inside their heart now replaying again with them. A memories that should been forgotten yet it's remain and happen once again, a bond which never shattered no matter what. A bond that irreplaceble and precious for the two siblings for the rest of their life.

Renata POV

When I run away from G I didn't see my surrounding and almost bumped into alaude 'HIEEE! Thank's for my good reflex!'. I calm down myself and breath a sigh. I then look at the person in front of me straight in his icy greyish eyes. I almost shudder, he really almost look as cold and aloof as kyouya.

"umm... hi" I said as I giving him my polite smile.

"hn.." was all my answer from him, seriously did I offend god that I meet people like him or kyouya in my lifes!. I began to sweat as he just stared into me. Suddenly his eyes narrowed and when I look into him, it's almost as he want to ask something. Could it be.. ah!

'silly me! He probably want to ask as why I look like G and why I am here. God... if reborn here, he probably shoots me and tor- I mean tutor me again in my manner!'

So I smile at him and in polite manner I said " hello, I am renata. I was G's little sister"

" alaude" he said

"uummm.... You are Italian? Not like one though" I said as I want to start conversation with him.

"French" he said.

' what with him and kyouya one word! It's not like saying more word killing him or something! Did this just cloud thing?'

"oh..." I just don't know how to speak with him and kyouya much better than him!.

" RENATA!" suddenly a shout accompanied with loud steps getting near us.

" ah! Right, fratello! Bye alaude" I said as I run again but before wave my hand in goodbye to alaude and continue with giggling as I imagine G's face right now, I don't see alaude face as he's staring at me.

No one POV

A few minute later, their cat and mouse game end with G exhausted himself with shouting and running. Renata give him a glass of water.

He glup it in one go and asked " god! Why you can run that fast for so long ? ".

'well having a demon tutor to you and the said demon tutor train you in death mountain or even in your new life you some times still can hear him called you pathetic what else can you do?' she thought.

Renata only answer " I train a lot fratello"

He stared at renata like she grow two head or something and sigh "whatever you say rena" he said.

"of course whatever I said fra-te-llo" renata said while teasing G.

G can only shook his head in amusement before said " come on, let's eat. Everyone waiting"

"lead the way~ " renata said teasingly.

"rena, stop that tone" G said.

"ehhh~~"renata whinned at G.

When they are in front of door, renata suddenly grab G's hem of shirt. G look at renata and confused so he asked "what rena?"

"umm.. did you think it's really okay to eat with you all ? " she asked.

" stop saying strange things rena, let's go" said G.

" ummm..." renata still has doubt so G sighs

" stop being strange and nervous all around. Beside didn't you already meet with all of them ? you are going to be fine " said G.

" you think so ? " said renata while tilt her head at G.

'there's no way to escape this huh? Mmm... to be honest meeting people whose once my ancestors really made me nervous' renata thought.

Renata take a deep breath and open her eyes 'are? I don't remember close them' and look at G to say she is ready. G look shock for a seconds and shook his head. He gave renata smile and open dining room door.

"ah! G! renata! You two here" said giotto, peeking from his seat at the head table.

"you finally here, lampo-sama was hungry you know" said lampo.

"hahaha, it's good for you two to join us to eat breakfast " said asari.

" GOOD MORNING TO THE MAXIMUM" shout knuckle.

"nufufufu, we are waiting for you two " said daemon.

"hn"

Seeing them so welcoming at her make renata warm and smile at them, " good morning, everyone" she said.

Meanwhile renata greet the other first generation good morning with a smile and sparkle all over behind her ( the first generation very much blushing at this point ), G looking at renata instenly like he was searching at something. If you ask why G looking at her sister like that, that was because for a second renata brown warm eyes becames sunset orange.

'it looks like giotto when he was in hyper dying mode, did this mean renata also a sky?' G thought.

"fratello" renata voice snap G from his own thought, he see his sister looking confuse at him.

"yeah rena? " G said.

" don't just standing there, let's sit already" renata said.

" okay" G said as he was pulled forward by renata to his seat.