Chapter 3 : of sibling's reunion

Renata POV

One hour before renata arrives at vongola mansion...

'traveling back time sure changes a few things in your life' I thought while I walking toward the vongola mansion when suddenly a random man comes to me and asked " hello, signora. May I know your name ? ".

" I am sorry I was in hurry maybe later " I said smiling gently at him and he froze. I was confuse why did he froze. So I assume my journey and suddenly another man ask me and I just said the same answer and smile but he froze. I confuse why every time I talking to them they were froze as though they can't believe what they are seeing. ( unknown to our little bunny, she just smile with an angelic smile and with a doe brown eyes with orange tint in them, also don't forget our favorite-past tunafish-now bunny sparkle background toward our poor-ehem I mean the man ). This was continued for a while until I reached the mansion ' thank godness at least I arrived' . the mansion smaller than the one in the future which was normal, this was the past after all but still the scenary was beautiful.

Now all the left is to get inside, I prepare myself and knocked a few times. A few minute later, a maid open the door and dutifully greet me. She asked what business I need in vongola mansion so I answer her I search a man named G. after that she let me inside and guide me toward the reception room for guest and prepare tea for me while told me to wait as she go call and bring G here. I wait for ten minutes when I suddenly I hear loud footsteps coming toward here. Then the door behind me slammed open and may I remind you very hard I hope it's not broken 'oh the horror of paperworks'. I stand up to face the person which almost broke the poor door.

It was G, I can't believe he was G. he was so much grow up and looks very mature, don't forget he was vey handsome. While I was thinking this, all G doing was staring at me like I was some ghost, and he couldn't believe I was in front of him. I guess it's understable as he was think I am dead. I smile a little and walking toward him until I was a few meter apart and said warmly " hello fratello, did you miss me ? ".

My voice seemed to make him snap from his trance and without any warning he hugged me tightly. It was so tight as thought he was afraid that this was dream. I hugged him back and pat his back to reassure him this was true. I suddenly feel my shoulder getting wet, he must be crying in relieve. Seeing him crying like this make me crying too and we stay for a while like this.

No one POV

After the sibling reunions scene, they sit in couch with giotto in front of the sibling. G looks at rena as he glance at giotto once in while. He cough and said " rena this blond idiot over here is giotto di vongola, I often played with him in town back then".

Giotto pouted and said " hey! I am not idiot G! uhum! Hello, you can call me giotto ".

" hello, giotto" said renata smiling kindly at him.

Renata's smile made giotto blushed and lost his composure, still he smile a little to renata.

'is he sick ? he is so red' thought renata.

As the two siblings chatted to catching up things that happen to us these past years, giotto awkwardly looking at the two. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so he stood up and leave the room as quite as he can. Before closing the door he said in quite voice " I am happy for you G ".

A few minute after that, renata and G walking toward dining room because G heard renata hasn't eating anything before and insisted for her to eat first. He told renata to waiting in one of the chair and walking toward the kitchen to get her food.

As renata sitting in kitchen waiting for her brother, someone walking to dining room. The person look at her with wide eyes, jump backward and shouted " G! YOU"RE TURNING INTO GIRL?! ".

" what ? " was only renata answer.

" MIO DIO! HOW?! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! YOU'RE ALREADY WORST AS GUY!! AND NOW YOU'RE A GIRL?!" he continued while having hypervelanting.

".." 'can I just punch him ? this is the weirdest conversation I have in all my life' renata thought.

Suddenly the door opened and G come out bringing a plate of food, he looks angry and shouts " I AM NOT TURNING INTO GIRL ! FUCKING STUPID BRAT!".

Hearing this, the man turn toward G and become more shocked. He screamed louder " NOW THERE'S TWO OF YOU?! ", after that he fainted.

All renata could do is stare blankly at him. G putting down the plate in front oh renata while muttering something like 'fucking brats and all your bullshit'.

Renata just stare and eat her food. By the time she finish the man woke up. " about fucking time, brat" said G.

" G, you know I dream- IT'S NOT DREAM?! " he shout.

Before he shouts again, renata hurried introduce herself " hello I am renata, G's little sister ".

The man just stare while opening and closed his mouth like a gaping fish before shouts " G HAS LITTLE SISTER?! WHY I DON'T KNOW?! ".

" I thought she was dead " said G without any emotion.

It made the man winced " ah, sorry... congrats on reunion I guess ? ".

" thanks... umm" I said hesistanly looking at him.

" oh I am lampo, nice to meet you " lampo said.

" nice to meet you too, lampo" I said smiling at him.

He froze and stratching his cheeks before he smirk "heh"

At this G raised his eyebrow and said " what funny, brat? ".

" nah, it's just your sister wayyyyyy nicer than you. Mmm, maybe you can learn from her " lampo said almost laughing at G.

A tick mark appear at G's head "WHY YOU_?!" and he explode, before anyone know G already ran chasing lampo.

"waahhhhh!" lampo screams loudly while run away from G. looking at them renata smile 'they really look like hayato and lambo, I miss them all'.