Chapter 9 : of mafia news and arcobaleno

Renata POV

" you really a vast and warm sky" I didn't expect that from G all of sudden.

"w-what?.." I said

" hm? oh... you don't know ?" said G

He then knitted his brow, he seems think about something and he wide open his eyes as if realize something important. He look at me, " you probably don't know this as this knowledge isn't common to people outside some circle, umm... this was not something civilian know mean what you probably didn't know what you're doing..." his voice getting slower and slower and all I can do just blink at him.

"there's this thing called sky flames...and.." G continue to babble and I just stare at him and trying to process what he is saying

'I LETTING MY FLAMES OUT?! WHEN?! HOW CAN I DON'T REALISE IT?!!!' I panicked when I know what G saying, 'GOD! IF REBORN HERE HE WILL LEON-MALLET MEE!!'

('dame-tsuna, you seems getting rusty and rusty, I feel like I have to tor-I mean tutor you again, right?')

And somehow I can hear reborn saying something about tor- ehem I mean turoring, while G still mumbling things, I trying calm myself down. 'fiuh....'

G really look like hayato when he do this, especially when he found something unexpected and got into mode which I called "gokudera theority mode" .... 'G didn't believe in uma right???' I thought.

"I have decide" when G said this he snap me out my thinking, he looks serious and determine. I stare at him and waiting what he will said.

" you have to know what i.. what we vongola involved" he said.

No one POV

Alaude CEDEF office.

"lavender demon" alaude said when he read one of his report.

He get report that one of his branch get new recruitment, her tittle was "lavender demon", like it's name this person like a demon who eyed and hunt its prey like a demon and never failed. What is interested him more was this person was a young lady that start her career in mafia and rank up in just one year at top rank first fighter in mafia if not for him. And what interesting more she just beat the break law people in a way that someone wish they prefer died than getting beat by her.

In just three months she rank up in his organization as top ranking and getting promote by her supervisor as the new leader in his squad as the supervisor retired, really interesting.

'a carnivore' alaude smirk to himself, when his subornates sees this they pale and just threw the paper in desk and ran from his office. He think to place the "lavender demon" squad in HQ to meet if she was worthy opponent to him or not.

'and arrest her to death while doing it'

Meanwhile in living room

Renata just stare and occasionally blink at G rambling about mafia and flames, actually G only saying he is in mafia and vongola was mafia organization although it's viginlante group and giotto was his boss, also some rambling about flames and its type.

"I already know that" renata said.

G went stiff and straightened his body before facing me with a dumbfound face, " ... what?"

" I already know all of that" she said

" about mafia?" he asked

"yes" she said

" about me and giotto in vongola are mafia?" he asked

" yes, I already know about mafia, about vongola was mafia and also you ad everyone was in mafia. I also know about flames" she said