Omake I : bathroom incident ( daemon spade)

When daemon coming back from mission and want to report to giotto, he saw a little bunny walking around the mansion. A cute little pink bunny. Of course, his elena much cuter. But this bunny looked a bit like G with soft pink hair and all. They don't have same eyes though, hers warm brown with orange tint unlike G's red piercing eyes.

He curious and follow her. He couldn't help, she might be spy for vongola. He didn't mean to follow her to bathroom, but somehow he enter the bathroom to spy her. Beside it's not like she notced him following her. 'I just want to make sure she didn't bring any harm toward vongola' he thought.

Never he thought that the little bunny know him following her ('oh boy she just as loud as G'). he tried to ignore the shouts of him being 'pevert and melon' . He is not pevert tnak you very much! It's just his nature to act like this (no one believe him when he said it, not even elena).

Then a pink- I mean magenta haired man came in like a demon with his fiery eyes bores a hole into his very being. G look like a leopard, a predator that set it's eyes on the prey.the killing intent is so hard and it's start made him suffocating. That fully loading gun pointed at him and he gulped hard.

G's voice calm, deadly calm and it's filled of venom. Daemon was slightly, only slightly afraid of him at this very moment. ('it would hurt his pride to be afraid of G of all people! And he thought only giotto can do that!').

" any last words before you died, daemon spade?" G said.

'... well, you almost as scary as giotto'

" you have one cute little sister" daemon said.

'shit! That wasn't I want to say!!'

"... DIE" G said.

.......

Somehow daemon live from that hell, he walk limping in hallways and thought ' I wonder what giotto will say if he heard this'

He didn't have to wait long for that tobe answered.

"daemon"

Daemon flinch as he know this voice, he slowly turn around and face a demon, he mean his boss.

The said boss smilling sweetly to him, too sweet he thought.

"n-nufufufu.. h-hello there g-g-giotto " daemon said.

" I heard what happened in the bathroom" Giotto said while still smiling sweetly.

Daemon gulped, this will not be good.

" i-in bathroom giotto? " daemon said.

" yes, dear mist" giotto said while he already in hyper dying mode, cackle of sky's flame can be heard.

('well shit')