Omake V : kyouya new life as iris

he died taking all enemies with him like a true carnivore, made sure that all of the enemies died together with him. So he want to know why....

Why in the name of trinisette that he is now a she ? and

WHY IN THE HELL SHE HEARD PEOPLE TALKING RUSSIA ?!

(at the very least her new mother is Japanese)

And the most important thing is ...

She isn't in namimori!!

She really want to bite them all to death for being headches if only she isn't stuck in a baby small cute body.

Nevertheless she can speak her first word after being stuck goo-gaa for seven full months, the first word is..

"kamikorosu"

While holding a pair of stick she found of who know where and she promptly threw its to her herbivore uncle's face, much to her mother amusement and her father crying face

Hibari kyouya is reborn as half Japanese-half Russia lavender haired girl who named as iris. She was the eldest daughter of carnivore mother and an omnivore doting idiot father. Since her first birthday, her mother supplied her with an amusing training much to her father horror. Her mother even gift her steeled tonfa when she is five. She tried it to the herbivores in town which her mother brussed it off if she heard something about that, while her father sulked in the corner.

Puberty was never something she have as a man, let's just say the moment her something period come it was hell, the town people call it 'first hell in a month'. She founded her own group she called foundation ( her father's face going between proud and crying agony his cute little daughter Is no more) and for strange she found someone look like kusakabe and made him her second in command, later he found hibird for her.

When she was 16 years old she was approach by someone she never thought to meet again, 'chekerface'.

" there's a reason why you born here, hibari kyouya" said chekerface as he pull out a very familiar purple pacifier. He hand the pacifier to her.

"hn.. ?"

"to be truth I don't want to any of you to hold this, alas this world choose you and the others to hold this pacifier and prevent this world destruction" after he said this, chekerface disappeared within the mist.

Iris narrowed her eyes to the pacifier before its glow and suck some of iris's cloud flame. After its dimmed, iris hide it within her pocket as she felt there's no meaning to show this to the others especially some fake carnivore (Mafioso) abour her status as the new cloud arcobaleno.

After her foundation held strong influence, iris entered mafia tournament in parlemo. She rose up rank faster than any normal Mafioso especially considering she is a woman. At first she slowly wait and brush up her skills in order to bitting to death fake carnivores, she like predator who wait its prey so that she can fully savour the prey's taste.

In just a few months she get a title,

Lavender demon,

Almost all Mafioso know her, a demon who wait in shadow before she devour her prey. She sometime laugh how similar her present title with her title in her past life, not that she care. For all the matter she get these pathetic fake carnivore to bite to death. Really, these Mafioso seem weaker than Mafioso in her last life.

When one of her subornate informed her about one of rising in rank famiglia, she get interest especially since she read its name,

Vongola,

Finally worth real carnivores for her to bite to death and its interesting to see this vongola. The future's strongest famiglia in mafia within its vigilante's era. Beside she also sure her sky to be there, he love vongola after all (she doesn't want to admit she also love vongola thanks to her sky after all he gave her home in her last life). Now how to get in was the problem, almost when she see information of CEDEF recruiting some members. She smirk, she will enter the past CEDEF. It will be fun to bite to death that arrogant light blond carnivore (a/n : alaude ), she will show him who is superior.