𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

There weren't a lot of interesting things that happened over the next few months, so we're gonna fast forward to late April. But before we get into that, let's to a quick recap of what happened during those few months.

First, let's start with testosterone. My voice has gotten noticeably deeper, though there are a lot of voice cracks nowadays, and I've noticed a few small changes in my appearance as well. I've developed acne because of it, but it's not super bad. I'm so fucking happy. It's working.

I turned 16 in February! I was thrown a huge party, which was foreign to me since I never had birthday parties with my biological family. But, I was extremely grateful.

I actually got to celebrate Valentine's day. Spot, Albert, and I went to the movies and got ice cream. It was amazing. I love those guys so much.

I passed the one-year anniversary of the Larkin's taking me in! It definitely doesn't feel like that long. Jack, Charlie, and Medda threw me a celebration.

My friends gave me the nickname "Race." Basically, I was ranting about space one day, and Jojo commented on how my "mind was racing." And then Race Higgins was born. I've joined the squad of weird nicknames. I like it.

I'm currently 3 weeks clean of self-harm! It hasn't been easy at all, but I have a great support system now. Eating has also been easier.

Since Davey was out of his transphobic household, he was also able to get a binder and start testosterone. He cried when we told him the news. He's been doing a lot better, though he misses his siblings.

Albert, Spot, and I went on dates almost every weekend. Most of them were just coming over to my house to hang out, but sometimes we'd get dragged somewhere new. We go back to that arcade that our first date was at all the time. At least twice a month.

My therapist diagnosed me with ADHD and PTSD. Everything started making sense after I got diagnosed. It just fell into place.

Medda signed me up for dance classes! She caught me watching different dance shows, and she talked to me about classes. It's been great. I love it.

April Fools Day with my friends is amazing. There are pranks being pulled left and right. We were all a laughing mess at the end of the day.

Jack got accepted into his dream school! I'm gonna hate to see him leave, but he'll be close. And he'll be happy. Davey also got accepted into his dream school. They're staying near us, but it'll be weird not seeing them everyday. But it'll be okay. I still have a bunch of my friends with me. Jack, Davey, Finch, Tommy Boy, and Hotshot are all graduating in a few months, and they're leaving to go to school in August. The thought of them leaving pains me.

But basically, the past few months have been amazing. I've never been at a better mental state than I am right now. I can't help but wonder where I would be right now if my dad had never gotten arrested.

Probably dead.