[ t h r e e ]

t h r e e
m c c a l l

ISAAC JUMPED ON AMELIA'S BED, MAKING THE GIRL GROAN

ISAAC JUMPED ON AMELIA'S BED, MAKING THE GIRL GROAN. She covered her face with her pillow, but the werewolf grabbed it and started hitting her softly with it, so she would wake up.

"It's senior year," he remembered her and Amelia sighed. "Do you know what senior year means, Lia? Means that I finally turned eighteen and got my dad's money, that he apparently left me."

Isaac proceeded to get up from the bed, giving Lizzie a good morning wave before looking back at Amelia, who had no intentions of standing up.

"Are you going to get to the point eventually, Isaac? Because by the way this is going, six am is going to become six pm."

"That I got a car, Amelia. I bought a car!" Amelia nodded softly as Isaac was smiling widely at her. "I'm going to drive you to school today. You used to drive me, now I'm going to drive you. What do you say?"

"I would say yes to drive in the amazing Isaacmovil," she mocked him, making Isaac roll his eyes. "But Stiles is going to pick me up soon to drive me to the station. He wants to know more about our new, or much rather old, friend Theo."

Amelia grabbed her clothes from the dresser and walked towards the bathroom, being followed by Isaac.

"I just want you to see the car, feel the car, tell me how proud you are of me and how now, with my dad's money, I can afford a medium college in California close to you and the pack and a car for transportation."

Amelia rolled her eyes, looking at him. "I'm really proud that you turned eighteen and received money, Isaac."

"You make it sound like I didn't work for it."

The girl crossed her arms in front of her chest before laying sideways against the frame of the bathroom door, looking at Isaac as she frowned.

"Did you?"

"I put up with him for sixteen years, the least he could give me was money for a car." Isaac gave the girl a smile. "Let me drive you to the station."

"You should really get a girlfriend, Isaac. You'd maybe impress her with your driving aptitudes, don't you think?"

Isaac scoffed a bit. "I'm an excellent driver."

"You passed the exams because you begged the woman at the DMV for one more point."

"And it worked."

Amelia rolled her eyes before grabbing the door. "I'm going to take a shower. You better be gone when I walk out of the bathroom."

Isaac winked at her as she slammed the door closed.

When she got out of the shower, she quickly walked downstairs towards the back door through the kitchen where she was supposed to meet Stiles, only to see Melissa in the dining table, waiting for her.