[ e x t r a s 2 ]

e x t r a s
c h a p t e r  I I
s l e e p l e s s  i n  s e a t t l e

"I DON'T LIKE SEATTLE," complained Dahlia as they arrived to the city

"I DON'T LIKE SEATTLE," complained Dahlia as they arrived to the city. "We were in Vegas, Amy, Vegas!" She looked at the rain and whimpered. "Amelia, I'm a southern California native. If I get out in this weather, I'll melt."

"You melt with water? I knew you were a witch." Dahlia rolled her eyes as Amelia smiled. "Cheer up a bit, Dahls, at least here you won't have to commit a felony to stay at a hotel. Argent let us stay in his old apartment."

Dahlia looked at her. "Why would he keep that apartment?"

"Apparently he uses it for storage or something."

• • •

Amelia turned on the lights, being surprised by what she was seeing.

Guns, weapons, bows, crossbows, arrows, knives. Every weapon imaginable.

Dahlia dropped her bag on the floor before starting to chuckle. "I love Argent... can he be my sugar daddy?"

Amelia closed her eyes. "Ew, no, gross." She opened her eyes again, looking at all the weapons. "God... this is awesome."

"You have to check out this bedroom!" She yelled from the room and Amelia sprinted towards it, excited. As she entered, she couldn't help but to open her mouth widely. "Paradise."

It was the biggest bedroom she had ever seen in her life.

"I have never felt turned on because of a room before," whispered Amelia as she jumped in the bed next to Dahlia. "I want to stay in this bed forever."

"It's so sad that we can't," muttered Dahlia as she sat down, Amelia sitting in front of her. "Do you have the Seattle map?"

Amelia took it out of her jacket pocket, placing it on the gigantic bed.

"Argent said that Gerard's warehouse was over here," pointed out Amelia, circling it with her pen. "That's where Allison must be staying."

As the two were about to stand up, Amelia's phone rang again, revealing Scott's picture on the screen.

"Pick up, tell him we're okay, hang up."

Amelia frowned. "Why would I do that?"

"Because it's long distance, he's gonna pay a fortune, it'll be hilarious."

Amelia rolled her eyes before picking up. "Hello?"

"Amelia! Oh my God. Where are you? Why haven't you picked up the phone? You can't just leave a note in the fridge saying you'll be back in two weeks then disappear."

"Scott, I'm okay, I told Argent, now I'm telling you: Dahlia and I are fine, we are looking for Allison, stop calling."

And with that, Amelia hang up the phone, looking back to her cousin.