[ t h i r t e e n ]

t h i r t e e n
l i e s

ANOTHER CHIMERA WAS DEAD

Theo and Stiles left the body on the examination table, showing it to Amelia and Scott who had no words.

"Do you know him?" Asked Amelia to the Alpha.

Scott nodded softly. "His name's Josh," he told them. "He was a junior."

Scott walked backwards, leaning his back on the wall and looking at Theo and Stiles. Amelia stared at her boyfriend, noticing how he was nervous, like he was hiding something.

Was he hiding something?

Theo told them one of the Dread Doctors killed Josh on the roof of the Hospital. Why would he lie about that?

"Which one did it?" Questioned Scott. "The one with the cane?"

Stiles and Theo looked at each other before the werewolf confirmed Scott's assumption.

"What are we going to do with him?" Asked Stiles lowly, and Amelia looked up from him towards the Alpha. "We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared. Alright, someone's got to stay here with him."

Amelia sighed. "I'll do it," she offered but Theo raised his hand towards her, stopping the girl.

"Don't worry, I'll do it." The three looked at him. "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned."

Scott's phone vibrated and the other three looked at him when they noticed his face.

"What is it?" Asked Stiles, panicking a bit.

"Another one," he answered before looking up. "Another Chimera."

• • •

Lizzie couldn't be anymore annoyed by this whole situation.

How could it be possible that the one girl Liam had been hanging out with recently was the new chimera? Like what were her chances?

She wasn't even talking to the werewolf. As a matter of fact, she was real close to dumping said werewolf.

And now they were all in Liam's room, standing in front of the werewolf's bathroom as the girl had locked herself in there in panic.

"Why don't we just shoot her?" Offered Lizzie in a whisper, making Liam look at her. "It was just a suggestion."

Scott knocked again. "Hayden? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just... we want to help."

Lizzie rolled her eyes as Scott looked towards Liam.

"I can hear her heart beating. She's really freaked out. What happened?"

Liam glanced towards Lizzie before looking at Scott again. "She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in."