[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]

t w e n t y e i g h t
l i z z i e  s a v e d  m e

THE WHOLE PACK OF CHIMERAS STEPPED OUTSIDE LYDIA'S ROOM TO WATCH PARRISH AND AMELIA WALK INTO THE HALLWAY

Theo stepped inside the room, grabbing Lydia and placing his claws on her neck, showing it to Parrish as a threat.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that," muttered Amelia as she tensed the string of the bow, aiming right to Theo's forehead.

"Back off," Theo told Parrish and Amelia as Lydia grunted, but they both kept approaching them. "I said back off."

Both Amelia and Parrish stopped walking, looking at the pack.

She felt kinda useless in this situation.

"Take him," ordered Theo to his pack. "And kill her."

Amelia faked a smile. "Nice to see you again, Theo."

Theo scoffed. "Just... take him."

"The guy's on fire!" Exclaimed Corey and Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"You'll heal," snapped Theo at him. "Do it."

Tracy was the only brave enough to run towards Parrish, sticking her claws on his chest.

But he didn't become paralyzed.

Amelia opened her eyes widely. "That's amazing."

Parrish knocked Tracy down before Josh approached him, fueling himself with an electricity cable before trying to touch Parrish.

This didn't work either.

"Leave it to me, Cinderboy," she muttered before grabbing the yellow striped arrow Kira gave her and shot it against Josh's foot, making the guy even gain more electricity that he could handle, passing out on the floor.

Valack proceeded to grab the electric drill that he used on Lydia and drill Theo's leg, making the guy fall back and let go of Lydia.

"Sorry Theo, but I'm not done with her yet."

Amelia placed an arrow on the string before aiming at Valack, but he moved to fast, and she almost shot Lydia.

She was going to shoot again when she felt someone grabbing her hand before becoming visible.

Corey.

"Ah crap," she muttered, but Parrish interrupted, grabbing Corey's wrist and making him let go of Amelia.

"Amy, step back," Parrish told her and the girl followed, watching as Parrish set himself on fire again, burning Corey too.

Amelia opened her eyes widely, watching as Parrish threw Corey like a fireball towards Lydia, Valack and...

"Stiles?" She called him, watching as the guy fell back, with Corey on top of him. "Oh, crap."

Parrish and Amelia walked forward, only being interrupted by Theo throwing a metal bar towards Parrish, this one stabbing the Hellhound across the chest.