[ f o u r ]

f o u r
b e n e f i t o f t h e
d o u b t

AMELIA FOUND ISAAC ON HER WAY TO THE LIBRARY, AND THEY BOTH CHUCKLED

"Scott offered you to study too?" Amelia questioned and Isaac nodded, him opening the door for her. "You know, now that I think about it... I haven't told you what happened during my summer. You won't believe it."

"I don't want to know," he admitted and she looked at him, confused. She placed her books against her chest, watching him walk slowly. "If... she's alive... I don't know how I'll deal with that, Lia, you know? So please... don't tell me if she is."

Amelia nodded softly as they both sat next to each other on the table. Amelia looked towards Kira in front of her before Scott on the other side, glancing towards the book he was holding.

"AP Biology," mentioned the girl, looking at the book with curiosity. "You do know this is a text book and not a coloring book, right doggie?" She pointed with her black painted nail to the whole highlighter thing going on in the book, and how he had used multiple colors. "Nice..."

"I want to be a veterinarian," he told her and she nodded softly before giving him a smile. "You don't have a joke for that?"

"Why would I? It is normal that a dog would want to be surrounded by other dogs." Scott rolled his eyes. "Just, please try to not mess with the cats. They have sharp claws." And she hissed.

Isaac intervened. "You can make fun of my terrible chemistry talents," mentioned the guy, making the table chuckle a bit as she grabbed the diagnostics test he had given in the morning.

"God, Isaac," she mumbled. "The paper is a joke by itself!" Isaac rolled his eyes as she simply smiled at him. "I'll help you study, don't worry. Who's your lab partner this year?"

"Some... chick? I didn't even look at her."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "I'll convince the teacher to let me be your lab partner from now on. You need my help." They both chuckle a bit, and they were interrupted by Stiles appearing abruptly. He looked like he was in a hurry. "Hey, you..."

"No time to talk," he said as she took out something from her bag, making Amelia sigh.

"So you found something?" Asked him Scott and Stiles nodded.

"Another signature."

They all looked at the two papers Stiles had place in the middle of the table, and Amelia thought she was supposed to see something yet... she didn't see anything.

"This is Theo's dad's signature," explained Stiles as he tapped on the paper, "on a speeding ticket from eight years ago." He pointed at the other paper. "Now this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."