[ f o u r t e e n ]

f o u r t e e n
l a t i n

AMELIA PULLED OUT HER BOW AND ARROWS BEFORE LOOKING AT SCOTT, SHOWING HIM AN ARROW WITH A YELLOW STRIPE

"You wanna see the present I got from Kira?" She asked as she showed the Alpha the arrow, who looked at it, intrigued. "It's an electrified arrow. Works like a taser."

"That's... unbelievably cool," mumbled Scott, chuckling. "You are awesome."

They saw as Isaac, Lydia and Lizzie approached the two and they quickly looked at them. Lydia was nervous. It's not normal to see Lydia nervous.

"Is it me," started the strawberry blonde in a whisper, "or is Liam bit aware of the second part of the plan?"

They all glanced towards the bag Scott had left on the bench before they looked at each other.

"I'm still not sure if there's goin go to be a second part," whispered Scott.

"Or if it's going to work," mumbled Lydia, looking at the Alpha right in the eyes.

• • •

"I broke up with him," Lizzie whispered to Amelia, making the girl look at her sister with her eyebrows raised. "It was for the best, trust me."

"I trust you," said Amelia, chuckling, before she gave Lizzie a bag of arrows. "But are you sure? He was your first boyfriend and, I don't know, shouldn't you be wallowing at home, eating ice cream?" Lizzie laughed a bit as she placed one arrow on the crossbow, closing one eye and aiming at the wall. "Do you want me to call Melissa so she can pick you up?"

Lizzie scoffed before putting the crossbow down. "Right now the only thing I need is to protect Liam and Lydia and Hayden, apparently, against my will, by the way." Amelia laughed before looking at her arrows.

Amelia looked down to her phone. "Guys, we can't use our phones."

"No kidding, Lia," said Isaac sarcastically as the girl approached him, Scott and Lydia.

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Who's gonna check in on Stiles and Theo?" Now they seemed to understand why she was worried. "I mean we are waiting for some creepy guys in masks... but who or what are Stiles and Theo waiting for?"

This was getting worse and worse every seconds that passes.

After an hour of waiting, Amelia laid her back on the bench in front of the lockers, reading the diary of her father once again.

Lizzie was walking from side to side of the locker room, nervously, same as Scott.

They were all just... tired.

Anxious.

Just waiting.

"Lydia," Amelia called the strawberry blonde and she turned around to look at her. "What does that mean?"