[ t w e n t y n i n e ]

t w e n t y  n i n e
h a p p y  b i r t h d a y

PARRISH HAD ASKED ARGENT AND AMELIA TO KEEP AND EYE ON HIM, TO CHECK WHERE HE GOES WHEN HE'S SLEEPWALKING

Of course, Amelia told Scott, and Scott told Stiles and Liam. The secret was no longer secret.

"He's headed to the school," informed Amelia as she read Argent's text before looking at Stiles.

Liam leaned forward. "Why's Parrish headed to the school?"

"It's not Parrish," replied Scott, pulling Liam back on the seat. "At least not right now."

"Okay," said Liam. "Why's the Hellhound going to the school?"

Stiles couldn't help but to be sarcastic. "Cause he's got a yearning for higher education." He looked towards the young beta. "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. Okay?"

"You could be nice sometimes, you know? I have a lot of stuff going on."

Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Just because your girlfriend dumped you and your other girlfriend, who's not your girlfriend to begin with, is in a pack with Chimeras, being a Chimera herself, doesn't even compare to the amount of problems we have going on right now. Now sit up straight, and shut up."

Stiles hit the pedal and drove faster towards the school.

Amelia just smiled.

• • •

Stiles parked in front of the entrance of the school and they all proceeded to get out of the jeep, leaving Liam last who practically slammed the door shut, making the three turn around to look at the young werewolf.

"Sorry," whispered Liam and Amelia simply rolled her eyes.

The three began walking inside, noticing Argent coming towards them quickly. They approached the Hunter in a hurry as the man accelerated his step.

"Where's Parrish?" Asked Amelia in a whisper.

"I lost him," he admitted. "He's moving too fast."

"Scott," they heard Amelia calling him and they all turned around. "That guy's not moving at all."

There was a body in the middle of the hallway and Amelia took out her bow, placing an arrow on the string.

They all followed Scott as he started walking, avoiding the dead body. Amelia looked down to it. It was covered in blood, looked like someone stick their claws on it. She didn't like it at all.

Oh, Cinderboy.

They kept walking through the aisle just to see another body a few steps forward, close to the school bus.

"Look," mentioned Liam in a whisper and Amelia looked up from the body towards the school bus, noticing that inside, there was a pile of bodies.

They were all filled with blood, scratch down, ripped off, and Amelia gasped a bit when she saw them.