[ t w e n t y f i v e ]

t w e n t y f i v e
a l e c s e a l g a i r

t w e n t y  f i v ea l e c  s e a l g a i r

BEACON HILLS, 1992

He was fighting with Camilla, his sister, in training.

"Come on, Alec, you can do better than that." The guy rolled his eyes before trying to hit her again, only this time, provoking the girl pick him up from the floor and toss him to the ground, making the guy grunt in pain.

Alec groaned as he held on to the left side of his torso. "You're a pain in the ass, you know that?"

Camilla chuckled as she helped Alec stand up, the guy slowly walking towards the table in search for water.

"How's little Gabriella?" Asked Camilla as she sat down on top of the table while Alec drank from his water bottle. "Still redhead? Still a goodie-goodie?"

Alec looked at her. "What do you want, Cami?"

"The necklace," was the thing she said. "I want to know where did you get the necklace she's wearing."

He scoffed. "I bought it. With money. You'd know what money is if you actually work. Go to college, live your life, do something," he snapped at her before walking away.

"I have my entire life planned."

Alec stopped in his tracks.

Did he...

Did he just hear her heartbeat jump?

He was definitely listening to the girl's heartbeat but how? How was that possible?

He could only listen to werewolves heartbeat.

Alec looked towards the book in his backpack before dry swallowing, grabbing the bag and looking towards his sister.

"You are lying," he said simply before running upstairs. "How the hell did I know she was lying?"

Strange things had been happening ever since he stepped foot near the Hale house, and he didn't want to know why.

Maybe Talia did something to him. Maybe she put something in the tea.

But something had changed inside of Alec, something big.

He grabbed the helmet and noticed how he grabbed it quicker than normally, like if it weighted like a feather. He frowned a bit before pulling his bike out of the garage, noticing how this one was lighter too.

"How the hell..."

He tried to lift the bike up, and he succeeded. He was stronger. Much stronger.

He let go of the bike before stepping back a bit from it, looking at his fingers.

Why was he stronger?

And what else could he do?

He got on his bike and starting driving towards the school, trying to calm down and think all of the possibilities.