[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]

t w e n t y t h r e e
r o a d t r i p

t w e n t y  t h r e er o a d t r i p

THEY WERE GOING TO LOOK FOR KIRA. In the desert. New Mexico. Desert.

Amelia stepped outside with her bags, looking at Isaac who was standing next to the Jeep as Stiles was fixing it.

"Do this sunglasses look appropriate for the occasion?" Asked Amelia to Isaac as she put on the sunglasses, smiling.

Isaac frowned. "What's the occasion?"

"«Saving my best friend from the desert and bringing her back so we can stop a big big monster» occasion," replied Amelia like it was obvious, and Isaac crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Is there another choice?" Amelia rolled his eyes as she put the sunglasses in her bag before taking out another pair. "I don't know... Stiles?"

Stiles looked up towards Amelia and the girl smiled widely. "Uh... they're fine."

"You guys are useless," said Amelia as she took the sunglasses off. "Did you find anything on the journals?"

"Until now I'm in sophomore year of high school and your dad had a huge crush on your mom. I don't think they'll get interesting until he finds out he's a Sealgair," told her Isaac as the girl took another pair of sunglasses, showing them to him. "That's the one."

Amelia smiled. "Really?"

Isaac chuckled. "I have no idea."

Amelia took the sunglasses out before he gave ones to Isaac that she had picked up for him, who simply smiled and put them on.

"How do I look?" Isaac asked as he posed, making Amelia giggle.

"Very James Bond of you."

Scott stepped outside the house and they turned around to look at him.

"Hey, what did Liam want?" Asked Amelia.

Liam had waited for Scott in the house. It was the first time they had seen him since, well, he tried to kill Scott.

"To check on Lizzie and..." He looked at the three. "To help."

"You gonna let him?" Asked him Stiles as he continued to fix the jeep, and Scott simply shrugged.

"Eventually, I guess."

Stiles frowned towards his best friend. "Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since Liam's your only actual werewolf, your only actual Beta... without counting Isaac because who's counting him? And take off those sunglasses, we are in the middle of the night."

Isaac rolled his eyes before he took off the sunglasses, giving them to Amelia who simply smiled at him.

"You didn't see the way that he came at me, Stiles," defended Scott and Amelia looked at the Alpha. "You didn't see the look in his eyes."