Chapter Fifteen: Mafia Shit 👀

Chelsea

Jacob is getting on my goddamn nerves. His girl broke up with him. No she CHEATED and then left him and now he's all messed up. I told him we could go kill her or at LEAST take off all her fingernails but he refused.

He's always had that soft spot for her. But now he's been trying to fuck me. He asked me for it and obviously I said no. Like he's hot but.... it'll mess everything up.

"Chelsea-uh just think about it." He said, sitting across from me. I sighed and took a sip of my mimosa. "Hombre cachondo!!!" (Horny man!!) I said to him and he rolled his eyes. "Don't you have putas in strip clubs and stuff to do that?" I asked him.

"Yeah but like I don't know what they have." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I sucked my teeth and walked away from him. I'm so bored, I feel like starting trouble.

Suddenly I remembered that we had a situation to deal with. One of our rivals men tried to kidnap me behind a mall. I know I should walk with security but I refuse. I shot three of his men but two of them got away.

How did I away from five huge men? I shot them all. I only hesitated twice and look at that they got away. Next time those pedazos de mierdas (pieces of shit) won't get away. I feel like going after them so today is the day.

I decided to call up Jazmin and see if she wants to come with me. I would invite Imani but I want her to get some time to get used to the Mafia lifestyle. Jaz has no problem with it.

"Hola mamita, do you wanna go kill two birds with one stone with me?" I asked, using our code. "Yeah sure, meet me at the train station?" I agreed. We never use our car when doing illegal things. Too easy to track.

I grab my guns and put them into my jeans. I chose to wear a big jacket and do some quick makeup. I put on my sneakers and my black gloves that I could get away with because it's so cold outside. I put on a baseball cap and made my way out.

"Jacob I'm heading out, eat anything you want and please... go get laid" I said to him and he nodded, eating some chips. I swear he loves my apartment more then his but I understand why. We've had some good experiences here and he's the best friend I could ever ask for.

I head to the train station and hold the door for an old lady to come in. "Thank you dear." She says and I nod. I see Jazmin and she looks hot as ever. She wore black ripped jeans and shirt, khaki timbs, a black baseball cap and a big jacket.

 She wore black ripped jeans and shirt, khaki timbs, a black baseball cap and a big jacket

"Hola babe, girl I'm so excited for this one." I said, getting on the train with her. "What did they do?" She asked and kept her head low. "It took five of them to try and kidnap me and three died but two got away. Like i shot them but they got away." I said and she shook her head.

"Fuckin idiots, so let me guess you did your research?" She asked and I nodded. "Their hideout is in Bedstuy, Brooklyn but the deserted part so we're gonna go shoot it up. Wait you brought your gun right?" She said "of course" in response.