Chapter Two: Factime 🖤

Imani

It's been a week since texting Valentino and I really like him. He puts a smile on my face with his random good morning and good night texts. He makes me feel special.

Not that I wasn't a bad bitch before. Once a bad bitch forever a bad bitch.

We've moved onto numbers and we text on a daily. We've sent random pictures on spot to show each-other that we're actually real. His random selfies are usually under the desk at work where he's always in meetings.

Jazmin had been helping me with some of the Italian he texts. He doesn't fully know English he says.

That is sooooooo adorable.

Today we're supposed to FaceTime and I'm not ready but I'm ready at the same time. I'm snervous.

'Ready?' He texts me.

'Yeah' I type and take a deep breath. My phone beeps and the name 'Valentine 😍😘🌹' pops up. Jazmin squeals on the couch next to me.

Of course she had to be here.

My finger hovered over decline.

Jazmin snatched my phone and presses accept then pushed he phone back in my face.

The video connected and the most handsome face I've ever seen in my life popped up.

"Hi." We both say but Jazmin dramatically falls on the floor plopping around like a dying fish. I immediately start to crack up. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Are you laughing at me?" He asked with a thick Italian accent and Jazmin started to make choking sounds.

"No, no, no, no!" I shout deep worry coursing through my brain. This is already off to a bad start.

He eyes me through the screen suspiciously. "Look at what I was laughing at." I say and turn the screen so he can see Jazmin still on he floor like a fish. He starts to laugh too. And raises his eyebrows. Jazmin blushed and glares at me and stomps into her room.

"Who's that?" He asks. "My roommate and best friend." I answered with a smile on my face. He nodded. "Why are you in a suit at 9 at night?" I asked. He shrugged.

"How do you say it? I... I live? At work." He struggles while saying it. "Yeah you got that right and that sucks." I pout at him.

"What do you do?" I asked. "I own a business." He has a look on his face. Is he lying? "Mhmm. Okay well I currently don't have a job but I'm thinking of becoming a laboratory assistant." I looked into his eyes through the screen.

He smiled. "I love your passion Imani." I blushed. "Thanks I've just always wanted to make some type of difference somewhere." I then had to smile.

We spoke for hours until I started to fall asleep. By now I had changed into my pajamas and taken off my makeup. Valentino gave me so many compliments.

"I really want to meet you Imani." He said and I smiled. "Me too."

"How about tomorrow? We can meet at Del Friscos on 1221 6th Ave for brunch." He said. My eyes widened.

"Is there a problem?" His eyebrows furrowed. "That's expensive! Especially for brunch!" I faked my surprise but on the inside I was rejoicing.

"Imani money is not an issue for me at all." He smiled.

Shit I totally forgot he's a sugar daddy.

I blushed. "Well make it a date then." And he nodded his head and picked up a phone.

"Amy, puoi prenotare al Del Friscos domani per le 11:30."
(can you make reservations at Del Frescos tomorrow for 11:30 am.)

"What did you just say?"

"I asked my assistant to make reservations." He then rested his head on his hand.

"Are you tired?" I asked. He nodded and yawned.

"Well goodnight then Valentino I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and he nodded.

"Goodnight bella." Then I hung up the phone.

"JAZMIN ANN MICHAELS" I scream.

Soon Jaz appears with our gun.

"What the hell happened!" She looked around frantically.

"Bitch I just got a date with a billionaire."