Chapter Seven: First Class Kiss 😌

Imani

"What the fuck do you mean you were on business?" I whisper yelled. Valentino looked taken aback.

"I was on fucking business Imani. Shit happens. Why do you have on shades?" I huffed.

"I was just worried about your health okay? And because I have a headache." I adjusted my shades.

Valentino smiled. "Don't worry about me." I just smiled and opened up my book bag taking out the Gatorade.

"You're so weird, why the hell is that so green what is it?" He examined the drink.

I swallowed and licked my lips. "It's electrolytes and it tastes really good. Taste it."

I leaned his head back and did a waterfall. He grimaced and swallowed. I start dying. "That's absolutely disgusting." He shook.

"Why are we just standing in front of a park like weirdos?" Valentino asked.

"Good question." I finished my Gatorade and threw it in the nearby trash can.

"Are you hungry we can go for lunch." I nodded. We stopped at a small cafe and I ordered a wrap with fries and a green tea. Valentino got some weird pita thing. Rich people.

"What do you do what is your company?" He touched his chin. "It's basically a company that I've created by investing and investing. We just partner. But a really good amico donated 50 million dollars so thats amazing." I just nodded.

"That's a lot of damn money." I laughed in disbelief. "It's amazing but everything comes with a price." I didn't know what he meant by that so I just nodded.

When we finished up he decided to bring me back to his apartment.

My jaw dropped

My jaw dropped.

"Valentino oh my goodness." This is absolutely breathtaking.

"Do you like it?" He asked and sat down on the couch.

"I love it." I sat down at a bay window and admired the view.

"Come sit next to me." He had a sexy smirk on his face and he shimmed his body.

I cuddled into his strong body. My eyes drooped a bit. I'm so exhausted from last night.

I watched the view in awe. I looked up at him, he looked down at me and it happened.

We kissed.

I grabbed his chin and deepened the kiss. I pulled away and gave him one last peck.

He made a sound of approval and stared down at me with his beautiful dark eyes.

We watched Love & Hip Hop and Valentino actually enjoyed it.

"I'm gonna order dinner." He looked for his phone.

"You sure I can make some." He laughed.

"I want you to taste this food. It's literally from a Michelin Star chef." I blanked. What does that mean.

"Just try it." He gestured for me to follow him and I came into his closet.

It had a while bunch of women's clothes. "These are yours." I chose an outfit which was a deep plunge purple dress and a white fur. It was really comfy but also sexy.

Valentino put on a silk purple button up matching my dress and some black slacks.

On the way down to the restaurant we met some of Valentino's neighbors

"Hello I'm Imani." I smiled. "Oh Valentino what a beauty. I'm Chelsea and this is my friend Jason." She had sleek long black hair almost touching her waist and Jason had dirty brown hair sleeked back.

They were both young no older than 22 and that's how old I am. So young to be so rich.

"It's really nice to meet you." She pulled me in for a hug and she slapped my ass. I yelped in surprise. "It's our friend ritual." She winked and hugged Valentino. "Ciao." She kissed her hand and waved before stepping into the elevator.

We caught the next elevator and the lobby was amazing and it blended in with the restaurant.

We were immediately seated and a man approached us asking if we were ready.

Valentino ordered for me and himself.

A few minutes later our food was served and I tried it.

This is the best thing that's ever been in my mouth.

"This is the best food I've ever had in my life!" Valentino laughed and agreed.

"So where are all the places you live?" I asked curious.

"I have in Italy, Japan, Brazil and Barcelona." How much money does this man have.

"I've always wanted to go to Brazil!" He nodded. "Then we will go next week." He took a sip of his cocktail.

"Thank you so much, for everything." He smiled warmly. "It's no problem."

After dinner was over I changed into one of his Versace shirts and climbed into bed.

I snuggled up with him and quickly fell asleep to the sound of city hustle.